bottom pulley wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottom pulley wanted

after reading lots of threads its clear to me that the bottom pulley is a common problem on the S2's.
    Mine doesn't run true on idle but when the revvs increase it runs perfect.
    Some people say on here they are approx £300 from the stealers and others say they can be had at under £20.
    My engine is an ABY which is different to the 3B.Has anybody got a decent spare or knows of a good source for them?

cheers

Andy, Is it just with the multi V type belt as I have a good one or is this one that I have for a AAN engine?
    Aelred

Comment

aelred,
      its just a standard aby pulley with aircon and obviously power steering

Comment

so it has multi V belt plus 2 V grooves for conventional V belts. In that case the one I have is for the AAn, sorry
        Aelred

Comment

doh!

Comment

have a look at the photo album as I think the rear part is a pressed steel section that can be removed where the two conventional V belts go. The ANN has a similar set up and you could put your section on to the back of this one as it has a detachable rear part in pressed steel. I am not a 100% sure tho.
            Aelred

Comment

no i didnt andy
              Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

ok mate pm me a price just in case cheers

Comment

Working...
                X