X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware!

I was rather surprised to see the latest "newest member":
    Welcome to our newest member, quattro@siena.org.uk
    After an alert by another member, I thought it that it was in the forums interest to draw attention to this:

Hi, I run Delta Performance Solutions, Lincolnshire, UK.

Primarilly, we offer aftermarket tuning packages, for owners of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars.
    This includes engine upgrades, i.e turbo upgrades, turbo conversions for non-turbo models, ECU reprogramming, cylinder head gas-flowing, and engine rebuilds.
    Transmission upgrades and rebuilds, including 6 speed conversions, different ratios for different applications, 4 wheel drive conversions
    Suspension upgrades, body styling, custom stainless steel exhausts, SAT Nav systems, and hi-fi / multimedia systems for your car.

We also sell aftermarket accessories for all car makes and models, like alloy wheels, suspension lowering kits, body kits and spoilers, Xenon HID headlamp kits.

For those that wish to keep their cars stock, we also sell replacement mechanical, electrical and body parts, both new and used, and ship worldwide. German, Swedish and French parts are our speciality, though we also cater for the Japanese market.

Most of our customers who upgrade within the UK, use their cars for competition, i.e quarter mile sprints, or just show and shine. I have won a few trophies, competing in my class, which is AUT - Audi with turbocharged engines and 4WD (quattro), and a lot of my work has been featured in the various car enthusiast magazines, I can email any interested parties copies.

So, Nairalanders within the UK, contact us for all your performance needs, or just for routine work, and those out of the country, if you need any parts, try us, and compare our prices.

A new service offered by Delta Performance, is VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) checks, exclusively for Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars. If you wish to purchase a car, and have the VIN, it makes perfect sense to run a few checks on it. Email us the VIN, and for a minimal fee, you'll get:

* Colour
    * Engine capacity
    * Engine code
    * Transmission type and code
    * Exact year of manufacture
    * Interior trim / colour
    * Options fitted to the car from the factory.

Obviously, if the car has had a replacement engine, replacement wheels (i.e steel to alloy), colour change, transmission change, interior change, or the A/C wasn't fitted from the factory, it'll show up as well, and you'll just be more aware, especially if the car's being sourced from the US / Kotonu / France etc, and you haven't seen the car in the metal.

This service is currently only available for Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars.

Siena Conner, T/A Delta Performance Solutions
    Ingoldmells
    Lincolnshire
    United Kingdom

quattro@siena.org.uk
    delta.performance@btinternet.com

+44 7760 414 821

At the moment it is being marketed to Nigerians. However I dare say it will appear on here to fill the vacuum left by Quattronics!

He's been on here before under different names:

delta
    vagsport

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
      He's been on here before under different names:

delta
      vagsport
      LOL good old Siena, he's a bit like Dr Who isn't he, every now and again he regenerates and comes back slightly altered......but probably fundamentally very much the same

Blessings
      Mark - Modded

Comment

Hmm looks like he has changed his surmane too. Good choice!
        Of course it could all be just coincidence. Perhaps he has been the victim of identity theft.

Comment

He is on Audi-sport allot now...wonder if it is identity theft.
          93 S2 Avant Parting
          91 URQ RR
          02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Well if this is him:
            http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30644

He has used Audi imsa racing racing's signature motto!

Comment

Wonder when azman will see this thread

or blueboy

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...906#post258906
              Last edited by Acidburn; 5 July 2008, 21:45.

Comment

2 brilliant tuners from lincolnshire i must pay a visit to at least one of them .i wonder if they have gone into partnership

Comment

Originally posted by volcano rs View Post
                  2 brilliant tuners from lincolnshire i must pay a visit to at least one of them .i wonder if they have gone into a civil partnership
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_Casey View Post
                    Think Ross and Avant in cold storage.

Comment

Originally posted by volcano rs View Post
                      2 brilliant tuners from lincolnshire i must pay a visit to at least one of them .i wonder if they have gone into partnership
                      It's that, or one of them has gone bust and the other has bought the remains:mischeif:
                      sigpic
                      1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                      1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                      1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Working...
                      X