Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS audi s2 avant

Hi folks,

Sadly i have to sell the avant, promised myself i will get another when i can justify one!

would like it to go to someone who will make use of it as its proved a brilliant car for me!

Anyway, heres the add copied from PH: any questions and comments welcome, located in NE scotland.

For sale.

Audi s2 avant 2.2 20v quattro.
    currently estimated to be running 280 bhp on a standard engine with a remap. rr printout of before the new fuel pump available as a reference (made 240bhp), recomendation as per graph was to fit a new pump and its twice the car since. further rr session could be arranged for buyer to prove power if required.

brilliant car, starts like brand new and has never missed a beat.

recently had a new battery, fuel pump, brakes all round and 4 michelin tyres reccomended for larger estates/saloons

ive covered close to 20k in this car and cant fault it.

averages 30 ish mpg, loads of torque means its rarely stressed. over boost for overtaking is excellent.

milage is 180k and it still pulls like a train and leaves alot of sporty cars behind. 6 speed too so relaxed cruising on long journeys.

comfortable quattro script interior complemented by audi blue weave carbon fibre trim and oil pressure, voltage and oil temp guages in the centre console.

oil pressure is above 5bar when cold and never drops below 3 bar when up to temp. serviced every 5k miles to keep it right.

insurance is a bargain get a quote and be surprised! i payed £400 FC at 22!! evo of similar spec and power was £2800!

it was brilliant in the snow last winter, didnt get stuck once and rarely lost grip.

check out the s2 forum for more info on these cars if you havent seen much about them before, huge potential!

only issues with this car are, some minor bubbles on tailgate and lower doors, these were galvanised so its just the paint lifting and nothing major, boot pull has become sticky due to lack of use. brakes were never amazing on these from the factory so uprated pads or bigger porsche brakes would greatly improve things.

any questions please ask as i could be typing information all night!

for sale due to lack of use, new car arrives next month and i dont want this siting, feels like im giving this away as to me its worth 10x the asking price!

£2700 ono

pics:

Looks a good one, do you know the correct colour name, Id like to add it to the Avant register

Good luck with the sale

Comment

Thanks,

I'l get the colour looked out tonight and pass it on to you.

Tom

Comment

Who did the front speaker door builds?

Comment

Havent a clue who made them, they look rahter silly however the car has full focal components throughout the car and does sound really good from inside. Full amp wiring pre laid to the boot also.

Comment

fancy a 80 cabriolet?

Comment

with the weather up here? in fairness its been great weather lately.

thanks for the offer but ive got my new car sorted so just want to free up some cash in the meantime!

thanks Tom

Comment

Looks nice from here... spoilt only by the pheckin beige interior
                Tidy looking machine there... I hope prices stay this low for when I go looking for one someday.
                Paul Nugent
                Webmaster http://S2central.net
                Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Thanks!

yea the beige interior isnt too my taste either but it does the job.. like i said in the add prices are so low just now its not worth selling it as what else can you get for just over 2.5k that ticks all the boxes these things do?

Forgot to add comes with mot and tax till end of october!

Comment

Available to veiw this weekend ? 07906205523

Comment

Price drop: £2500

Havent forgotten about the colour Dest, i'l forward it on to you when i get 2 minutes!

Thanks

Comment

Bloody hell to takers yet at that price!!..
                        93 S2 Avant Parting
                        91 URQ RR
                        02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Dame it, wish you weren't so far away...!

Im cornwall by the way not usa.

Comment

Remember its a rare car, you have to be prepared to travel to find one!
                            You only have to do the trip once

Comment

where abouts are you located?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X