Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 20v revo sms project

hy guys finaly my project is over.

for a now, is stock, but next month i will put inside a revo sms ecu ,kkk 26 turbo.

here is a few pitcures of engine and it's first time that I put some engine in one piece.

i would like to heard what you think.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice project, but is that a stock exhaust manifold you are using? because that will kill your HP..
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

for now everything is stock only i put H-beam.

first I want to do 1000km, than will put s4 ecu with revo sms program.

i need your advice, how have to I drive now when everything is new. did have to be slow or how? I don't know...please

Comment

yes it is stock. I know that , but for now will be good when is on stock mode

my plan is to order a STR ex mani ,and put it on together with revo sms ecu.

is that ok?

Comment

Ahh ok, thats alright then. But you will defiantly need a better flowing exhaust manifold to get more power out of the Revo chips.

So if the engine is newly built the first thing you should do before starting the car is check everything over again.

Then add the oil and water.

Then take out the motor fuse and try to start the car, the car will not start but the starter motor will move oil around via the oil pump.
                Then put the fuses back in and fire up the car.

Leave it stationary and let it come up to temperature , once its hot so about 10 minutes later, switch it off and drain out the oil and replace it with new. This will help flush out any bits of dust and crap that could block some of the oil lines in future.

The next step can be done the soft or the hard way.
                Maybe someone else can shed some light on what they would recommend.
                91 S2 coupé - RIP
                98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Once you are running the engine in you can just unplug the waste gate frequency valve, then the car will only make .4bar boost so nothing dangerous for not fully worn in internals. After a 1000k's you can then plug it back in or add the chipped ecu etc.

P.s. not sure if you have bought the ECU already, but i strongly advise you to reconsider and use MRC or s2cental chips instead.
                  Good luck!
                  91 S2 coupé - RIP
                  98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

NIce job mate!!! any vids available??? Ask Paul (S2Central.net) for a SMS REVO map for your 3b! the UrS4 ecu is for direct coil ignition (distributor-less)!
                    - Looking for a S2
                    - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
                    - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

I was already start the engine but only for a few minutes. than i saw the liking oil ,from oil filter bracket. than i stop the engine and , we will continue at monday, because i have to go on job.

I already have a revo sms ECU, ignition coil, and turbo at home for a 2 years . thanks for advice.

the next step after 1000-1500 km is to fit a s4 ecu in my 200 20v, the wires is problem, and the hall sensor i will use from distributor.

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
                        Ahh ok, thats alright then. But you will defiantly need a better flowing exhaust manifold to get more power out of the Revo chips.

So if the engine is newly built the first thing you should do before starting the car is check everything over again.

Then add the oil and water.

Then take out the motor fuse and try to start the car, the car will not start but the starter motor will move oil around via the oil pump.
                        Then put the fuses back in and fire up the car.

Leave it stationary and let it come up to temperature , once its hot so about 10 minutes later, switch it off and drain out the oil and replace it with new. This will help flush out any bits of dust and crap that could block some of the oil lines in future.

The next step can be done the soft or the hard way.
                        Maybe someone else can shed some light on what they would recommend.
                        thats why i like this site so much.
                        I learned a lot from this post.

Ty
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
                          the next step after 1000-1500 km is to fit a s4 ecu in my 200 20v, the wires is problem, and the hall sensor i will use from distributor.
                          Oh...good idea! I think I had to use your same idea when I swapped the AAN to my Typ89 and that way avoid to spend more €€€! Hope to see some video soon! Congratulations!
                          - Looking for a S2
                          - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
                          - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Nice project!!!
                            my english is not so good, i hope you all will forgive me !!!

Comment

If you need the wiring change details from 200 3B wiring to AAN/ABY/ADU, I have full documentation as ms excel file. Just PM me and inform your email address. My old daily driver is using that conversion and works well and has the distributor as Hall sending unit like in series 1 AAN engines from the factory.

Comment

Working...
                              X