No announcement yet.

200 20v revo sms project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this turbo you buy from SKN Edo. Edo have 2 same turbos.One buy you and another turbo buy i

Comment

You have to do something about that big *** crack around the WG flange on the EM mate.
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by gacki View Post
        this turbo you buy from SKN Edo. Edo have 2 same turbos.One buy you and another turbo buy i

hahahh... do you have some wizards skills ?

I'm very happy that somebody have same turbo, from same person, like me.

what is yours expectation? from these turbo? how much HP?

I think that turbo is better than gareett 3071R or 3076, and hope to have 450 HP .

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
          You have to do something about that big *** crack around the WG flange on the EM mate.
          I know my friend , but I have friend who is professional for a welding , and I thrust in him.

this EM is not good for a 200 20v , because if I want to close the hood it is impossible. turbo came to high , and what?

I will have to cut all 5 pipes under 45 degrees, and weld it again.

Have a lots of work, S2 or RS2 is not a problem, 200 20v is... but I love him...

Comment

CAN somebody change my title... from "200 20v revo sms project" into" 200 20v 400hp+" ... please .

because revo sms will soon be a past.

THANKS...

Comment

PROJECT MUST GO ON...

now I take AAN engine because need cillinder head and hall sensor under the cam pulley ...

this head will have polish exhaust pipes and "knife" on intake pipes..

here is few picture:

and new part is 300 kP sensor for ECU. (thanks to forum member -prj- )

I finally find strut bar from S4 and now looks like it have to be...

Comment

I allredy put lowered SACHS shocks , and now car is strong and strictly on sterring wheel like formula... perfect car.

Comment

The white engine looks actually not too bad. Actually I like it

Nice!

Comment

svaka čast
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Thanks ...

well Bram do you finish your project? how much hp and Nm do you get with ct 355? are you satisfied with this turbo?

the problem with white engine is that they are always dirty.. must clean it every week if I want to stay clean... but looks great..

Skull when we will put 2.2 20vt in comy?

Comment

I think it will not happen
                        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

the cilinder head is finish.. only the exhaust pipes are polished..

few pics...

Comment

great work!

Comment

it's not finished yet ... must go in machine shop, they will finished the job.

Comment

Nice project! Really nice looking engine bay with the white finishings. Quite interesting to see how it performs with the CT355... hope to see dyno results.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                                Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                                BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                                BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Working...
                                X