Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My audi A4 5 cylnder turbo project

ALright people,

I have heard of people saying i had photoshopped some pics on other forums but they were just crap from my fone lol
    Anyone else doubts the car runs etc can see it at Renegade Dubs meet On Wednesday 5th may

Heres my A4 Quattro running an AAN motor, remapped and 1.2bar boost just for now

But have 2.5 AAT bottom end, 034 stageIIc ecu, 1000cc + 1600cc injectors, etc etc etc for the winter build!

Let me know what you think

Oh and i belive am the first person to fit an AAN into a roadgoing B5 avant quattro!
    and the car was a TDi origionaly to make it more special.

Let me know what you think

Car is normally a LOT lower, but had to jack it up to get it on the 2 post lift lol

Sean now on the road with it

Last edited by Sleeper_Avant; 2 September 2010, 21:56.
    1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
    1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
    BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Fair play that's different. I like the wheels as well,
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

i like the garage. mk2 looks superb

Comment

One of the ideas floating around in my head was a B5 S4 saloon rep with ABY engine... time to start thinking of another original idea then!

Comment

If i knew how much work it was gonna be i wouldnt have started it!
          Been working on the car EVERY day before and after hours and all day saturday and all day sunday since january, full workshop facilities and experience building/prepping rallycars at previous job

The engine was "bolted in" within 2hrs, rest of time was wiring differences between old and new, pipework, structural mods and just general headscratching saying "how the ****s that gonna work"??? LOL

Pics of cars i have built on my photobucket pages......
          If your from newcastle you may some of my cossies and other Fords, big big power
          Some other cars ive built over the past year aswell
          http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44564

Comment

Sorry, ****ed that one up didnt i lol, pics here:
            http://smg.photobucket.com/home/cossiekid

Comment

your not alone, a guy i know is building a sedan. Cool build though=)
              Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

well i know Kenneth Alm has a running 5 cylnder A4 track car, hence i got the first Avant
                But his car has boot mounted radiator and dry sumped engine etc, pure track toy where as mine is street car.

Tried contacting him for pics but he wasnt helpfull lol

Sean

Comment

Nice! Reminds me of the A8 with the il5T engine by Jonas, somwhat

Comment

Jonus, what can i say......... that man owes me a big explenation into my love of huge power 5 pots, oh and ofcourse Mr.Martinsson with the general!
                    Not forgetting the Alm brothers with their Audis...... and one in particular!
                    Im sure Jonus is Jonus Alm........ lol could be wrong as usual as im always drunk when on youtube lookin at vids

Comment

do you have a brother with a zetec turbo mk3? wheres your garage at then? only place i knew of that does that sort of thing was tom fergusons....

Comment

hahaha, thats my little brother i would love to meet the lad that raped him for fitting the engine..... id smash his teeth into his throat lol....... well not laughing really.

i live and work in Essex now mate
                        Everyone knows me as Cossie Sean, i ran Ford Parts for many years and had F666*** big big power standard looking RWD cossie Performance Ford feature car
                        I also worked at/ran eclipse performance, but please dont associate me with them now, or ever come to think of it.
                        Tom Ferusons? long time ago they were!, i mite be moving back up north with the intention of opening my own garage, or teaming up with someone who already has a garage but i will run my "tuning" and engine conversion side of things, watch this space!

Oh and watch our yungins mk3, its booked in for a set of greens and a remap at emerald, should do over 300 bhp hopefully!

Sean.

Comment

Nice,

Your going to run twin injectors so 10 total?
                          Chef

Comment

No, i just have a set of 1000`s and a set of 1600`s, depending how the mapping goes and the AFR`s show with timing knock, im unsure on what to go with thats all, gone are the days of using twin injectors, ive tuned many cosworths with twin injectors and seen that if one has failed giving melted pistons, fek that!

single big injector is much much better in the event of failure IMO.

and the software i use nowdays will pick up and prevent a massive failure happy feckin days and happier pockets lol

Comment

take it he got stung for the zetec then. when i was talking to him im pretty sure he was having bother with it like, looks the business on those wheels though

Comment

Working...
                              X