my project 2.7 biturbo on s2 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my project 2.7 biturbo on s2 3b

hello I present my workshop, and which to perform the transformation of a simple audi coupe s2 3b to audi coupe s2rs4 biturbo
    this is a my new workshop

I present my s2 with new wheels, rh ZW1 I paint it in black nuclei and restore them, are 8.5 and 9.5 "x17"

headliner like most cars of this era was badly damaged as furnishing the original black cloth slin audi and has painted the plastic of the sides in dark gray ... and that is very dirty beige and black as the roof which highlighted lot

carpet upholstery inside I've changed a new one that was very poor, mine the black-colored carpet was home and was broken, the new blue ... for my taste but so nice cleaning and assembly ...
    has changed all the carpets upholstery

also change the seats, both front and rear as they were very broken
    I added a front and a honda acord Recaro type R

I also remove the dashboard to change it and make an upgrade to the latest digital climate models and do the installation for heating of seats
    Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 20:30.

you will have to write it in english...
    RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
    BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
    LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

I've also changed the door panels for anlgo in better shape and I reupholstering in another color, I added the carbon effect vinyl trim

old panel

new panel

it's time we get to show the mechanical modifications of the project, I added to the rear brakes a couple of brake discs audi rs4 b5 with 312x22 as to why I had to modify the anchor and to manufacture interchangeable clip brake brings home (Girling 38) for a audi s8 (Girling 43)

for the front brake discs I've bought a audi s8 323mm x 30 mm and a Brembo brake calipers for a Porsche Cayman

Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 21:09.

Comment

the engine , rs4 b5 only 13000km , 7 year stoped

cleaned

I have installed the origin of s2 gearbox that I have no rs4 rear differential and if not compatible, I also lack the haw of the levers of gearbox . so I've decided for now to finish the project in this way, and then if I locate a rs4 brackets existed shift differential

two gearbox

Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 21:45.

Comment

the engine does not enter the site, is very big ... and I have to put on a diet or engine or car ...
          right

left

I decided to put the fat in my diet s2

Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 21:45.

Comment

reinforcements show here

I applied a coat of paint

and it seems that the diet that has had its effect started the engine and enter your room, I only had to change the thickness of the right side

Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 21:44.

Comment

In this chapter I show the difficulty I've had to adapt the engine mounts on the chassis for motor biturbo

original mounts site

in paper

in steel refoced 4mm

Last edited by franavs; 8 May 2011, 21:44.

Comment

left mount suporter on chasis

right suporter chasis

Comment

This is all the work done to date,
                  I have several questions
                  the rubber (sinenblock) going in the subframe (4) are badly damaged, if I remove them and make a rigid piece of steel, do you think I'll have a lot of vibration? I think that since the suspension arms are rubber so you should not have much vibration

the other question, I have seen several Texts of the Draft on youtube audi s4 coupe .. How have solved the problem of direction bar?

....¿ further questions where exhaust pipes happened? because there is nowhere .....

I think I will have to return to practice as a surgeon in the central tunnel, lol
                  I hope you like it

Comment

Nice project

Comment

That's some project you've got there! It's certainly a squeeze in a B5 shell and the coupe looks to be a bit tighter!

If you mean the subframe bushes; they are available in rubber, aluminium, poly and delrin, so all stiffnesses catered for!

As for the exhaust pipes... I think you'll have to get thinking on the intercooler and radiator setup too...

Good luck!
                      Cheers'en, AndyC
                      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

yeah i think you will need to cut the chassis some more to fit the exhausts - they go over the top of the driveshafts in the B5, but there is no room in the B3/B4 front end!!nice project it will be a monster
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

news....
                          today i made the adapter for suframe

Comment

When that thing is working, it will be mean!
                            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

nice project.. but for me it have no sense .. you kick better engine out, to put worst engine in car , you need to destroy half of car to put that engine in..
                              I don't understand that.. but it is your choice.. this is my opinion.

good luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X