my project 2.7 biturbo on s2 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
    nice project.. but for me it have no sense .. you kick better engine out, to put worst engine in car , you need to destroy half of car to put that engine in..
    I don't understand that.. but it is your choice.. this is my opinion.

good luck !
    I do not seek a justification for the events, had the car engine was completely dead. ireversible had many mechanical defects, audi s2 3b in Spain there are many ... if I wanted an original 3b s2 buy one in good condition, but it's more nice to make a single car, do not you think you prefer to see how this s2 3b apalastado dies? I think not, so you must think that decision was taken by me to come to the conclusion biturbo. to give you a second chance to this s2, v6 engine rs4 birturbo of no worse than the 3b engine, both engines are very tough but the biturbo with only 13000km and still more modern piienso you can give me less than a 3b porblem

s2 3b .. can also play a lot with him ... but all the changes in 3b are now You put ... Why not change a bit?
    sincerely appreciate your opinion that means that there is life in this forum

Comment

Great project, One I wish I had done in hindsight, how are you going to handle the downpipe turbo output etc? I've been told they will interfere with the steering arms and you will need to come up with a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        Great project, One I wish I had done in hindsight, how are you going to handle the downpipe turbo output etc? I've been told they will interfere with the steering arms and you will need to come up with a solution.
        time to time

Comment

Any update

Comment

Very nice project!!
            I fail to see how anyone can say the I5 is a better engine than the V6, they are both as good as each other in difference ways

Comment

Really linking this project! And im so jealous of your workshop!

Please update if you have any..
              91 S2 coupé - RIP
              98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

ive seen this conversion before, looks great!! be good to see it finnished

Comment

hi the`proyect for the moment its stoped , becose here is summer ...and in summer in spain ...are vey hot hot hot , imposible work on my proyects .... in this saturday ... 46º at the 18:00 glub .... in the new station ( october...) ....i think finish it

Comment

Jesus! that's hot! Looking forward to seeing some updates soon
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I'm going there on holiday soon, even I'm going to fry!

Comment

you'll be well basted in slut butter though, its like factor 30
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          you'll be well basted in slut butter though, its like factor 30
                          can you spread slut butter on baps? sounds like my kinda liquid :mischeif:

Comment

We had 36 degrees in the shadow the last weekend,46 its too much.sometimes many thermometers lies a lot.so don't worry Jamo if you come
                            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                              I'm going there on holiday soon, even I'm going to fry!
                              where are you come ? ... i live in malaga its a south

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                                We had 36 degrees in the shadow the last weekend,46 its too much.sometimes many thermometers lies a lot.so don't worry Jamo if you come

Depends if you are in the north, or in Madrid, Seville....

Comment

Working...
                                X