Louie C's Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louie C's Coupe

I have a set of that cream interior but the drivers seat was twisted and frame broken so binned it, looking for a replacement as going to re-upholster the lot.
    So currently I have half leathers in, but the rest of the interior, carpets etc is black

Just got this car back on the road after it was garaged for 7 years whilst I was living in Mexico. Tell me if you can notice the numerous body mods I have made! I think less is more apart maybe from maybe under the bonnet!!

Im new to this site and dont use forums much so forgive me if any mistakes are made in posting this, and sorry to jump in this thread, just though people might like to see a few pics of my Coupe!

Hope these pictures work?

Just need a Coilover set to drop it right down now, and probably going to singlewiper it. Forgive me but I've been into my VW/Audi's for years and Im also not really into stupid huge wheels, prefer more a sensible Euro look

Oh I just bought some Elipsoid Headlights also wooo =D

If I'd thought about it properly I would have also relocated the front windscreen squirters to the under edge and smoothed them also.
    I think the oval side repeaters relocated to the audi badge is a nice touch though

Comment

Made a new thread for you
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Looks nice, thanks for sharing.
        Any plans for the car?
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Loving the coupe! Guessing its a V6q?
          I'm removing my rear wiper, I never use it and it looks great, tidies up the **** no end.
          So....... how do you open the doors?
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

button on b pillar trims?

Comment

What size are those rear wheels? Love the car!
              1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

Cheers Rusty for creating a new thread

Doors open using a solenoid pop, activates on the clifford key fob.

Removed the rear window squirter now also, would have also removed the arial but it's way too much hassle. Number plate surround has also been trimmed down.
                Had a ticket the other day so the legal plates are back on for a while, although Iv'e made it now so each set of plates have a full velcro backing so swapping them round is dead easy lol

I have a lot of plans for the car, as Im not going to sell her. She has had a full respray recently and does not even have a light scratch anywhere, Think im going to be paranoid about driving her now haha.
                Now the bodywork is nearly finished I am starting to think of a Engine conversion/transplant, If anyone has any advice Id be very grateful to hear it!
                Im no mechanic at all so this would be carried by someone else, I live in Bristol U.K, so recomendations are welcome

Unfortunately it's not a quattro ;( as when I bought her 12 years ago my Insurance was through the roof for a S2 so I had to compromise, and over the years I have spent a lot on her and got quite attached!

So it's gonna be maybe FK Coilovers next to drop it low, then Engine after that!

Thanks for looking, and hello to everyone

Oh one more thing! Has anyone come up with a solution for replacing or changing the rubber trim on the bottom of doors and rear quarters?? Im thinking of removing it all, smoothing it and spraying up with a special black rubberised paint, or something along those lines. Needs to match and flow with the bumpers!

Comment

Very nice indeed, welcome along fella.
                  Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Oh and Elipsoid lights to be fitted next week =D

Comment

Sorry the rear wheels are 9x16's with a slightly stretched tyre!

Comment

Are the wheels genuine BBS RS's? If so what width and size are they? A few people have done the 1.8T conversions on these's with good results.

Comment

You can't say the "S" word round here as they are all old and think its gay

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
                            You can't say the "S" word round here as they are all old and think its gay
                            Bahh humbug, you young wipper snappers and your new fangled ideas
                            sigpic
                            1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                            1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                            1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

I wouldn't got any lower to be fair, ruins the handling. If its not a q I'm going to stick my neck out and say chuck a 3.2 VR lump in it
                              Door and 3/4 trims only option really is new OEM ones unfortunately.

oh, and yes stretch is form over function and therefore gay
                              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X