Clear All

• Wtd: Avant rear ABS sensor

Anybody got one spare, give me a shout.

Cheers,

Mark
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

This afternoon I may be able to come up with a solution for you. I will post back later.

Comment

Right, I can safely tell you that I have found a source of brand new ones. Picked two up today for me so still need to fit them. They are identical in every way apart from they have a square plug on the end instead of a round one.

I found an old thread where Alex (error) says these can be spliced in with no issues.

The ones I found are pn 8d0927807c or beckermann pn 805-0209 and cost me £13. I found these by cross referencing the og pn and finding the same pn brings up the abs sensors for an early a4.

I hope this helps bud

Comment

That part number brings up loads of options on eBay, guess i'll buy a new one for that kind of money. Cheers Chris

Comment

No worries. Thought it would help and yes for that money it's worth getting new. Any moto factors can get it with that pn. Glad it helps

Comment

Got this fitted tonight, was a nightmare getting the old one out, but the new one works perfectly. Only thing wrong with it is the different rubber grommets but i found you can take the electrical plug off the terminals and slide all the rubber bits off the old loom and transfer them to the new one.

Cheers mate

Comment

Yeh I took the plug off to swap the round styled one onto it and whilst it was off I moved the rubbers around so they fitted in the correct places.... Still to work out if mine has done the job. Glad it worked ok for you

Comment

Curious, the elecy plug was identical on mine being the rectangular 2 pin, maybe its different on a coupe? I discovered on my way to work the ABS sometimes triggers as the car is about to stop, usually in traffic where you are lightly braking. I suspect i just need to close the gap a little between the sensor and ring as i only guesstimated it last night.

Comment

Mine has a round plug. I hope mine are far in enough. Let me know how you get on.

Comment

Im sure most of the abs sensors are generic through the audi range :s so I was told anyways Im Sure someone would either prove me right or wrong haha

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                      Mine has a round plug. I hope mine are far in enough. Let me know how you get on.
                      Closed the gap another mm and its been working fine, sorted

Comment

Good glad it worked buddy.

Comment

Any advice which abs sensors will fit directly on CQ20V? I need a 2 rear and 2 front ABS sensors, OEM numbers are 893 927 803 or 893 927 803 A for the front and 893 927 807 C or E for the rear. What number is correct for 7A Coupe Quattro?ETKa does not show wich number is for which engine. Should i use a different OEM number of sensor, for others vehicle?

So 8D0927807C for the rear, with cut off a connector and use old one?
                          Or use 2 pieces 4A0 927 803 for the rear?Looks the same as Old ones...same connector...Maybe it works 4 pieces for rear and front too?
                          Last edited by Tom_; 7 March 2017, 13:16.
                          Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Working...
                          X