Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help buying used parts in Brazil or Ukraine

Hi mates,

I have difficulties to source the A/C compressor support Ref. 054.260.885.B (or 054.260.901.A).
    I am french, I live in France and I have found two of theses parts overseas in Brazil or in Ukraine.
    The problem is that It is impossible for me to buy one of these parts directly to the seller because they sell only nationally.

My question is:

Is there somebody here who is brazilian living in Brazil or Ukrainian living in Ukraine who would accept to buy one of these parts for me to the seller and send it to me in France?

Payment means PayPal or wire transfer including part cost at the seller's shop + shipping to you + shipping to me.
    I will advise you the link to the seller's online shop upon PM contact.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Boumbo02; 26 May 2021, 23:31.

Boumbo,

Apparently, this is a part common to several models. Would this one do, its closer, ships à tout le monde.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/144031222042...EAAOSwZVlXsESb

Comment

This is Audi 80 B4 NG part. Should be sourced in Europe easily.

One should be careful with that seller. Not that perfect.

Comment

Good to know, thanks for the warning ShurikeN. I agree, Boumbo, as this is common to almost every Audi 80 with A/C, you should easily find one in France.

7-Zap says:

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 20.52.57.png

https://audi.7zap.com/en/usa/audi+ca.../260-260020/#6

Comment

Thanks Lago Blue for your advice but I have to complete it:

This part is not a simple common part across the whole Audi 80‐90 family with A/C. It is only shared between Audi 80-90 5-cylinders with the Zexel A/C compressor.

Morehover, if you agree to pay 109€ for such an used part, I don't when the same part is available at $20 on the other side of the border.

Thus I ask my question again:

Is there somebody here who is brazilian living in Brazil or ukrainian living in Ukraine who would like to buy an used part in one of these countries for me and send it to me in France?

Thank you for your help.

Envoyé de mon SM-G970F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Are you not able to have your existing one repaired / renovated in France ?

Assuming you have a broken one.

Just asking ( for a friend ).

Comment

You are right macspring:

Mine could be repaired but the repair will cost more than the already too expensive part for sale on eBay.

The key is to manage to buy one of the available part in Brazil or Ukraine at the right price including shipping: roughly 70% less than on eBay...

Envoyé de mon SM-G970F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X