Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dan whats going to happen with my £245 i paid only five weeks ago. Yuo keep avoiding the question
    We are looking at each case on an individual basis, if you wanted to PM me your policy details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards
    Dan

Comment

Details sent.i will be posting your finding to let other forum members know how good flux take care of us thanks

Comment

Hi dan spoke to fscs who told me to ring guest,they are dealing with money returns and they told me that flux should be sorting my refund,what are you playing at,flux told me it was nothing to do with them very disappointed with flux,I have 2 policies with them as well

Comment

Flux phoned me yesterday fobbing me off again what a joke Adrian flux are,I hope I never have to make a claim,they will tell me it's churchills who are dealing with it

Comment

Hi Lee,

If you could PM me some details of the issue I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards
            Dan

Comment

You've got my details I messaged you last time you asked

Comment

Like i say dan with flux you go round and round and nothing gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by curlylee View Post
                  Flux phoned me yesterday fobbing me off again what a joke Adrian flux are,I hope I never have to make a claim,they will tell me it's churchills who are dealing with it
                  Hi Lee,

As mentioned if you could me with more details regarding the issue than just 'fobbing me off' I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards
                  Dan

Comment

Fobbing you off thats a joke.look up the thread about 4th or 5th from this reply.ive still got what i sent you inmy messages.so what more iformation do you need because everytime i say somthing in this thread i get a phone call from flux.so you must have my information its not rocket science

Comment

Sent again

Comment

Still no refund from 5 week old policy

Comment

Hi dan spoke to fscs today and all premiums that are outstanding now are down to the brokers not giving the information to them,they have told me to speak to my broker ,can you please sort this out as ive been waiting a long time know and please don't tell me it's not your problem this time,poor poor service from flux

Comment

Pm'd you

Comment

It's nearly a year since I took the policy out and still no refund from fscs and no updates from flux at all what a joke!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by curlylee View Post
                                It's nearly a year since I took the policy out and still no refund from fscs and no updates from flux at all what a joke!!!.
                                Hi Lee, I've asked the service team to get in touch with an update for you.

Regards
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X