X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Short update.
    Its very far from the finish, but i know, we cant mount with double side tape. We try to make the mounting, as the original was mounted. Not easy, but possible.

Leave a comment:

• nicksonmsport
    replied
    whats going on with these? i just stumbled across this thread as looking for new trims for new rs2. i would be interested once these are sorted! many thanks
    nick

Leave a comment:

• veneto rs2
    replied
    Aron no hurry for me.
    I do appreciate your effort for a (usual for your products) top notch result.

Thanks
    Stefano

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by dhali7376 View Post
    I would be interested in a full set of paintable ones when they are ready please.
    I would be intrested a full set too finaly . We try to finish soon...

Leave a comment:

• dhali7376
    replied
    I would be interested in a full set of paintable ones when they are ready please.

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by RS2junkie View Post
    Aron,

Sorry to hear the news, but appreciate the effort that you are putting in to this project .

Do you have any idea when these may be ready, from what you say, it could be 3-4 weeks ?

I am sure it will be worth the wait..

Paul
    I go to pick up the s2 on this weekend, than we can work on it. I dont want to say any estimated time. You can see, we are working sience 7 months. I dont want to start to sell, until its not 100% fit. Its can be 3 weeks, or some more.

Leave a comment:

• RS2junkie
    replied
    Aron,

Sorry to hear the news, but appreciate the effort that you are putting in to this project .

Do you have any idea when these may be ready, from what you say, it could be 3-4 weeks ?

I am sure it will be worth the wait..

Paul

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
    If it's a tiny variation, could you not fit a very thin rubber seal to the top edge?
    That can be the easyest way, but it looks ugly on bright color cars. I think we can do it looks like original.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie69
    replied
    If it's a tiny variation, could you not fit a very thin rubber seal to the top edge?

Leave a comment:

• quattro_king
    replied
    oh ok.....good that you want to sell the best edition then....we will wait...

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by quattro_king View Post
    but the rubber edition are ok??
    There is no rubber edition. we have carbon and paintable fiberglass.

Leave a comment:

• quattro_king
    replied
    but the rubber edition are ok??

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    I tryed the door trims to my freind rs2, but they are not 100% now. It has horizontal and vertical radius on the doors. The rubber trims are flexibile, but the carbon not. I have to make it exactly, otherwise looks ugly. I cant use this rs2 every week in the future, so
    i have to go to buy a s2 avant on next week. i mold the doors, that will be the back side of the trims.
    Sorry guys, but i dont want to sell half ready parts. it need to be 100% fit.

Leave a comment:

• RS2junkie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by RS2junkie View Post
    Any update on when these will be ready for sending out ?

Assume the new batch is a perfect fit ? Any pics ??

Paul
    i will install on saturday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X