Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectors

I have a quantity of injectors for Audi V6 engines will fit most inc 80/90/100/A4/A6/A8 and Coupe part number 078 133 551N is the old number this now goes over to E suffix
    so either will fit. Retail is £126 each inc VAT quattro corner £40 each plus post
    Quattro Corner Audi OEM Parts

Pete what would be a sign or symptom that an injector or injectors would be failing and in need of replacing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cullam3n View Post
      Pete what would be a sign or symptom that an injector or injectors would be failing and in need of replacing?
      poor running, bad starting, smoke on start up, noisey,poor economy to name but a few

Comment

Hmm fortunately I don't have of those issues. Only thing I can think off that at low rpms (especially when cold) that it tends to stutter occaisonally under acceleration, around the 800-1800rpm like it's misfiring every so often.

Is a good deal though, if I had pounds burning a hole in my pocket would possibly purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Reeve View Post
          I have a quantity of injectors for Audi V6 engines will fit most inc 80/90/100/A4/A6/A8 and Coupe part number 078 133 551N is the old number this now goes over to E suffix
          so either will fit. Retail is £126 each inc VAT quattro corner £40 each plus post
          Mate would they fit cars with injectors ends with E ? do u have a kit of them six pieces? your is brand new? how much u want for them?

Comment

Originally posted by kninio View Post
            Mate would they fit cars with injectors ends with E ? do u have a kit of them six pieces? your is brand new? how much u want for them?
            sorry not sure i understand what you mean, tell me what car and the engine code and i will tell you if they will fit it. They are new and i have a few sets

Comment

same number but with an E or an N

Comment

I have audi a4 V6 AAH curently injectors ending with E.. so..

Comment

I have audi a4 V6 AAH curently injectors ending with E.. so..
                  if you have injector part number 078 133 551E then they are the right ones for your car i have just looked on ETKA and it does say this number is right for your car

Comment

Cullam, if an injector is failing then in the vast majority of cases it can be serviced and brought back to the same condition as when it was new, sometimes in better condition
                    S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

078 133 551N is a very old part number, this number superseeded to the 078 133 551E part number way back in 1997. It's always better to go for the later part number if you can as sometimes there were issues with the old part number, hence the change

Oh and these injectors are for the 12 valve V6 engine with engine codes ABC and AAH

Comment

Originally posted by Audi Parts Guru View Post
                        078 133 551N is a very old part number, this number superseeded to the 078 133 551E part number way back in 1997. It's always better to go for the later part number if you can as sometimes there were issues with the old part number, hence the change

Oh and these injectors are for the 12 valve V6 engine with engine codes ABC and AAH
                        THANKS FOR JUST LOOSING ME THE SALE

Comment

Oh no! Pete angry! Pete very angry!

/* runs away*/

Honestly I'm not sure why the part changed, but regardless if they are improved, they are new, and for them being new they should last a very long time.

Audipartsguru: why not for the AFC as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Reeve View Post
                            THANKS FOR JUST LOOSING ME THE SALE
                            Pete, If these injectors are the 078 133 551N version, and are new and still in their original boxes, then with all due respect they would of been manufactured well over 10 years ago, therefore I personally wouldn't fit them to a car unless they were properly cleaned and flow tested first to make sure that they were ok

Comment

Oh no! Pete angry! Pete very angry!

/* runs away*/

Honestly I'm not sure why the part changed, but regardless if they are improved, they are new, and for them being new they should last a very long time.

Audipartsguru: why not for the AFC as well?
                              Yes they will fit the AFC engine too, but this was not an engine for the European market, only the US market, hence why I didn't list it

Comment

Working...
                              X