2.8 ACK 30v head removal tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 ACK 30v head removal tool?

Hi chaps, i've broken a few of my torx bits from my set i've had for 30 years and now cant fit the larger sizes in there to see what size and what bit the head bolt is?

I have the smaller length ones in all sizes but they're not long enough to get in there attached to anything. Think i'd like to invest in the really long versions of the bit that attaches straight to a ratchet. Any suggestions for a good make and what size Audi headbolts i should buy for this ACK lump also ABC AAH and of course the AAN. It is a Torx bit isn't it? Thanks.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Ok i've found this but that's as far as i've got. Only problem is this sort of tool (poly drive ) or Riba??? is mostly coming up on the states and one seller wants £100 postage.

Anyone know if this is the correct tool and perhaps know of a European distributor or UK?

36765_x800.jpg
    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

If i remember correctly i thought the bit needed was a spline,10 or 12mm from memory...like this but longer obviously:http://www.halfords.com/workshop-too...spline-bit-set
      It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

Thanks chaps. After some more research and help from a couple CA buddies this is the poly drive/Ribe part needed for the head bolts. Off to Teddington now to pick up my new Laser tools.

5092_Right.jpg

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
        X