Audi s4 c4 2.2 1994 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi s4 c4 2.2 1994 problem

Hello, I Get some problem on my s4, when i start it up it is ok, when i try to drive some where the fuel pump relay is klikking and it is like ingnition goes off.. only need to wait to engine is 0rpm and start it up again, starts ok but after short distanse it is stopping again and fuel pump relay is klikking, can someone help me?i have try change relay and relay "holder" and fuel pump before.. Bosch 044, i have also relay kit like 034 motorsport on fuel pump, same **** like before

are fuel pump relay connected something another thing? Please help me, it is my family racer

no fault code on vagcom...
    Last edited by Pedersn91; 24 February 2019, 09:10.

Could be ignition switch, camshaft position sensor, poor connection at pump etc. You will have to troubleshoot it a bit more. When you say relay do you mean aftermarket pump relay? Have you tried unrelaying it again to see if it then works?

Comment

Camshaft position sensor is not old, connection on pump is good, it is the orginal fuel relay under dash is klikking, i have one relay i have soldering it(test only), then it is not klikking but engine is stopping(same problem), can drive for 14 days no problem And can drive for 2 Minut and run and stops, drive like 500meters and stop and start up again.. i cant see something wrong,
      Last edited by Pedersn91; 1 March 2019, 19:22.

Comment

I find problem, this thermo fuses over ecu.. cut out too fast...

Comment

Can you explain more? So you had to replace?
          1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

i only change them out, i take out this mat over ecu and i heard some noise from thermo fuses, not easy to hear.. shuld have a friend to hear
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Last edited by Pedersn91; 7 March 2020, 11:54.

Comment

Working...
            X