94’ Audi 90 CS Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94’ Audi 90 CS Quattro

I have recently gotten a audi 90 cs quattro and was looking at my usual go to sites for parts and was having trouble finding much of anything anywhere can anyone help me out on some good sites to find things like coil overs or lowering springs and headlights and tails and much more
    Thanks

I don't what and were you looking. As yours is 80 B4 quattro search parts for that instead of 90.
    1989 Audi 80 Quattro
    1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

If it is a 94, as stated it is a Audi 80 quattro in Europe, B4 chassis. Dont know why the US got all these funky modelnames when they are called something else in every other country. What engine is it?
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
        What engine is it?
        Only 2.8 was sold in US.
        1989 Audi 80 Quattro
        1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Originally posted by M2ki View Post

Only 2.8 was sold in US.
          Aah, ok. I know they also had the 7a over there, thought that the US market might have had it for a longer run than is in Europe.
          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

The 7A was only available here in 1990 and 1991. Only in the 90q and Coupe quattro. Which is why it's been so hard for me to find parts. I was told it also cam in the 1992 80q in Canada.

Comment

As for lowering springs, check out B&G. I've run their springs on a couple B3 and B4 cars with great results.

Comment

Can't go wrong with B&G. I used these springs to drop my 90 FWD.

Comment

About your list sir,

Save for head-lights (and the requisite wiring, relays, weather-proofing, and new original dealer-sourced ignition switch, which that job done properly entails), there is so much that is more worthy of immediate attention, and much more interesting and rewarding both short and longer-term, than you might have imagined so far.

Some suggested reading...

Comment

Working...
                  X