How can I order bits from audi tradition to the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I order bits from audi tradition to the uk

Hi I'm wanting a few small bits from audi tradition but they will not deliver due to brexit .
    I'm after a few small bits and I've heard about people on here still ordering from there in group buys.

You can ask friends from continent to buy it and send it or bring to UK

Comment

Originally posted by DeS View Post
      You can ask friends from continent to buy it and send it or bring to UK
      I don't know anyone over there so I'm stumped really , it's a real shame but if I can't find the parts I don't see the point owning this coupe

Comment

Finding parts can be a challenge but it is all part of owning one of these cars. It's been like that for a good few years now. Tradition will ship to UK at some point there's too much demand for them not to. Good luck in your search.
        1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Tradition & Audi are an absolute joke. At this rate it will be a year before they sort out their website. Seriously going off the brand. There's someone on Facebook who's buying parts and shipping to the UK "Edgaras Sidabras". I've not used them but feedback looks positive. Probably best to search the Facebook group.

Comment

Maybe I should start up a re-send service from Norway and order what people need with just a few € for the troubles.
            https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
              Tradition & Audi are an absolute joke. At this rate it will be a year before they sort out their website. Seriously going off the brand. There's someone on Facebook who's buying parts and shipping to the UK "Edgaras Sidabras". I've not used them but feedback looks positive. Probably best to search the Facebook group.
              Someone on here mentioned you colesy that's why I messaged you last week mate

Comment

There is someone on the S2 Forum Facebook group who lives in Germany who will forward the parts on for €20 or 10% of order cost. Plus you pay the shipping from his to the UK.

Sorry I can't remember who it was, but if you post on the Facebook group there should be someone to help.

Comment

As someone from the US who recently completed an AT order. I agree the whole experience leaves a lot to be desired. We were visiting family in Germany and I had several things shipped to their residence and then unboxed and brought the parts back in my suitcase.

For the presence and stature of a global giant such as Audi, I found the AT experience so antiquated. 3 different order confirmations, with a lot of unnecessary email copy. Multiple paper invoices included in the box.

If you are in no rush, building a "laundry list" of parts and then taking a trip to continental europe may be the easiest route. What is inexcusable is how awful the ecommerce sites UI/UX is. The page timeouts that delete your shopping cart, zero product metadata (which is why there are like 7 total categories, 100's of parts per category).
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Its utterly ****. The site is slow as f.. all the time, carts gets deleted. It helped a lot by loggin in before picking.
                    Just bothers me that one day a certain part is in the shop, the next day its gone.

Starting to get sick of spending more on shipping and 25% tax over here than actually on parts.. lol
                    https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

Working...
                    X