Audi Tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition

I emailed Audi Tradition to ask them when they might restart accepting orders shipping to the UK and received this reply:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We understand that the current situation creates uncertainties concerning your order.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide a binding answer as to when delivery to Great Britain will again be possible, and regret that our reply is not more information at this moment.

For further questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Audi Interaction GmbH, ein Unternehmen der AUDI AG
    "

Does anybody perhaps closer to Audi than me have any idea what's going on and if they have any intention of sorting themselves out? Audi UK perhaps?

I understand that it would take perhaps a few weeks to update their software but it's going on for nearly a year now with no end in sight and I know you can get things in general from Germany as I've done it, just not from Audi Tradition.

You got a reply!!!! That’s an achievement in itself and should be celebrated. Well done.

As for the rest of it, don’t hold your breath…
    85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
    93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

I sent them an email once and they even called me back to explain the availability of some seat fabric.
      They currently have some problem that prevents them from sending out packages somehow...

JW
      | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
      | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

Brexit

Comment

No desire to fix it. They really are inept.

Comment

Ahhh the joy's dealing with Audi tradition. I see things haven't gotten any better, well actually it seems they've gotten worse by the sounds of it. I did organise a group buy of Coupe door seals from them once, never again, they don't respond to emails and sometimes if your lucky enough to get a reply what you receive makes little to no sense at all. Pity as they could have quite a good thing going and we desperately need a source of genuine new parts, I guess in the grand scheme of things it isn't really worth their time.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Has anyone had any success finding someone/company able to order from Tradition and then forward the parts to the UK?

I am looking at the plastic engine undertray for the RS2, mine has given up, it's not so heavy but relatively large as a package.

Any suggestions and help welcome.

Comment

Prestige (A8parts) in Eaglescliffe can.
                They're always worth a call: https://www.prestigemotorservices.co.uk/contact/

Comment

Originally posted by HPsauce View Post
                  Prestige (A8parts) in Eaglescliffe can.
                  They're always worth a call: https://www.prestigemotorservices.co.uk/contact/
                  Thanks I've sent them a message.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Similar question but for the US - can we order now from a dealer here in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by rudecherub2 View Post

Fingers crossed.
                      And uncrossed. Very helpful message from Prestige, and yes they can get parts, but.

But not the larger items, such as bumpers and undertrays.

And the first thing on my list is a new undertray as mine has given up.

That said that does leave a lot of other parts that they can get, so if you are needful of something they are worth contacting.

Comment

There is a guy on Facebook S2 Forum doing a group buy and actually going to Germany with a trailer. Paulusquattro I think?
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                          There is a guy on Facebook S2 Forum doing a group buy and actually going to Germany with a trailer. Paulusquattro I think?
                          Member of a couple of RS2 groups on FB, but maybe not this one, do you a link?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Audi...8464341992039/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Nothelle S2 Avant
                            Black Ur project
                            Ocianic Ur project gone
                            S2 Coupe project gone
                            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

There are plenty of parcel forwarding agents out there now, I've used mygermany.com on one occasion with no issues.
                              You'll need to register with the agent and use the address they provide to amend/create your invoice address in your Audi Tradition account.
                              Be aware, you will pay German VAT on order, and maybe VAT on entry to UK, if over £135. Mine was under the threshold so didn't apply.

Small parcels and the like will be pretty cheap, however just did a speculative quote on a box at 150 x 70 x 25cm, about the size of an undertray I reckon, came in at near £600 So will be worth trying to get some shipping dimensions/info prior to ordering
                              1989 NG Q Pick-up (Daily)
                              2002 ASZ Golf (Doris' Daily)
                              1997 AJK-G2 A6 Avant Q (In surgery)
                              1999 AGZ Bora (Daily 2)
                              1994 ABC A6 Avant (Spare)
                              1984 JS Coupe GT (Slow progress)
                              1982 WN Coupe GT5 (Spare)
                              1983 MK1 Golf GTI Pirelli (In storage)

Comment

Working...
                              X