Trading from S2 Avant to UrQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading from S2 Avant to UrQ

I'm considering trading my S2 Avant for an UrQ. I've owned 1 UrQ previously. Not are rare as my S2 nor as reliable but I just so miss it and don't have the funds for both. Am I crazy?

All us Audi 5t addicts are crazy so don't let that worry you.
    It depends what you want. The Ur will have more character, achieve more smiles per mile but will need to be kept warm and dry. The S2 will be more thrilling, reliable and useable as a daily. Both will be money pits.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

What mods would you do to make a UrQ more reliable. I'm thinking AAN, update fuse panel, what else?

Comment

I very much doubt someone will swap your s2 avant for a urq unless the urq needs a lot of work. The prices of them hold value way more than a s2 avant.

Wasn't your s2 avant damaged on the rear suspension? I seem to remember you posting on facebook about it.

Comment

Originally posted by markwemple View Post
          What mods would you do to make a UrQ more reliable. I'm thinking AAN, update fuse panel, what else?
          In my opinion, that's not a good idea. Yes, you will have a faster more reliable car but it will ruin the character.
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I agree with Dave, yes an AAN swap will make for quicker more reliable car, but it won't be original which not only ruins the character but will also significantly detract from it's resale value, assuming it's a nice tidy example. Which these day's is not inconsiderable and only set to increase, if you want a 20V UR why not try and get an RR version? Then you get the best of both worlds. Granted I don't know how much more this would cost over a 10V car stateside, but add the cost of sourcing an AAN, all the required parts plus any labour to what you'll have to invest to to get a decent MB or WR model to start with.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
            X