No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition open for business.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition open for business.....?

I checked today, it seems AT have options for Great Britain excluding NI, and Great Britain NI only.

In testing, it seems that they no longer complain that I am in the UK.... which is news to me, anyone else?

They did want to charge £40 for the privilege but I guess that's not too bad.

Wow! I must rush online and buy a new engine for my new project. It's only £6k
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

But seriously, nice to know we are off the naughty step. Cheers
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

That is good news, something I never really thought would happen given the amount of time passed.
        Payment problems started as far back May 2018, so it's only taken about four and half years to sort out.

Comment

Been looking at new quarter panel for my S4, and they require EORI Number to proceed to payment?
          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Perhaps they've decided to put petty politics aside and realised we would all benefit by doing business together. Or they've built up too much RHD stock!

Comment

Get an EORI number: Who needs an EORI - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Quote:

You do not need an EORI number if you’re moving goods for personal use only.

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                Wow! I must rush online and buy a new engine for my new project. It's only £6k
                Hahah! man Id love to see what is possible here!! This gives me hope!

Comment

Has anyone got first hand experience of buying from Tradition using an EORI number as private individual not as a VAT registered business? Now that GB is no longer subject to the EU distance selling regime, am I right in saying that we have to pay VAT twice, sales VAT @ 19% in Germany and Import VAT @ 20% in Great Britain?
                  Last edited by Nuvo; 5 June 2023, 11:55.

Comment

Normal procedure is it gets sold ex VAT in the country, then the receiving country adds the VAT to the net value.

Comment

Well, I just tried entering my EORI number and I get the error "country GB is part of the exception table" so it appears we are still out in the cold?
                      Last edited by Nuvo; 5 June 2023, 15:54. Reason: typo

Comment

yep i have tried without success no shipping to uk
                        93 ABY S2

Comment

Thanks for replying. Did you provide an EORI number allocated to yourself rather than one for a VAT registered business? Did you see the same error message as above? Please share some more details.
                          Last edited by Nuvo; 8 June 2023, 19:51.

Comment

Honestly i lost the will to live so can't remember.. sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            93 ABY S2

Comment

Working...
                            X