Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4 superchager LMAO

Just seen this on ebay.

says in the description its an electric supercharger. Looks more like a blower motor plumbed into the intake!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...901587652&rd=1

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Originally posted by Greg_S
    Just seen this on ebay.

says in the description its an electric supercharger. Looks more like a blower motor plumbed into the intake!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...901587652&rd=1

Greg
    Exactly what it is, it only comes on when the car is at WOT and it really only makes a difference at high revs like 4-6k.

My mate had a similar one installed in his old car, for the money get a home fried chip!

Comment

Yeh ive seen these before too, made me laugh my **** off, who on earth is gonna buy one....

Bargain... starting bids from 110!! LMAO
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
        Yeh ive seen these before too, made me laugh my **** off, who on earth is gonna buy one....

Bargain... starting bids from 110!! LMAO

Dunno, my back garden is looking a little leafy! i could do with one!

Comment

What gets me is how the guy is threatening action if you don't pay within 7 days ...but then says you'll have to wait a few weeks for the product to arrive?!! I have a mate who bangs on about electric superchargers too, but I really haven't seen an effective one - yet...

I kind of toyed with the idea doing a coupe with two of those G40 or G60 VW units once, never had a chance to research the potential though!

__MDC__
          Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper of The Kitten
            What gets me is how the guy is threatening action if you don't pay within 7 days ...but then says you'll have to wait a few weeks for the product to arrive?!! I have a mate who bangs on about electric superchargers too, but I really haven't seen an effective one - yet...

I kind of toyed with the idea doing a coupe with two of those G40 or G60 VW units once, never had a chance to research the potential though!

__MDC__
            I think it's a scam, I have seen the American web site and these are not cheap. It says "not Recommended For Use With: Diesal, Turbocharged or Supercharged Cars". Why would you put one on a supercharged engine?

Look at all the other superchargers he has for sale. All have the first /highest bidder as used ID private!

This unit looks better! http://www.boosthead.com/home.php
            Still a bit silly!

I have 2 belt driven superchargers sitting in the garage they give about 92% increase in power.

David

Comment

Working...
            X