Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dimensions of a B4 Avant vs. B4 Sedan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dimensions of a B4 Avant vs. B4 Sedan.

Hey all,
    This is my first post to this site. I figured you guys would be my best bet to get this answered.

The B4 sedan vs the B4 avant, are they the same length? and is rear door, the same on both?
    The reason I ask is I've got a sedan and I want and avant but it is not available in the US. So I'm tring to see the feasablity of getting the rear of an avant sent to the states and have it grafted on.
    Oh and it is a quattro, that may matter.

TIA,
    Ben

Ben! Sorry I can't answer your question, but you are a fellow AWer so I thought I'd say HI on this forum and move your post to the TOP! Welcome aboard!
    Joe "NoNonsense"
    axis motorsport
    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
      Ben! Sorry I can't answer your question, but you are a fellow AWer so I thought I'd say HI on this forum and move your post to the TOP! Welcome aboard!
      hey how's it going? thanks for looking out for me .
      I'd post it on AW but I think I would recieve too much flak.

Comment

Originally posted by CANONN90QS
        too much flak.
        agreed. these guys are most knowledgable about the avants. that would be quite the project, Ben! I respect how much work you are willing to put into your car.
        Joe "NoNonsense"
        axis motorsport
        joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

B4 Avant and Sedan are the same length bumper to bumper, same wheelbase too. The rear doors are the same on both cars, the inner frame is slightly different, as the roofline on the Sedan is more sloping towards the rear than the Avant.

Siena

Comment

Originally posted by Vagsport
            B4 Avant and Sedan are the same length bumper to bumper, same wheelbase too. The rear doors are the same on both cars, the inner frame is slightly different, as the roofline on the Sedan is more sloping towards the rear than the Avant.

Siena
            Sweet!
            that to me sounds like a competent shop could mate the two together.
            I might be better off getting the entire roof too.
            thanks for the info.

Ben

Comment

Working...
            X