Work Shop Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Shop Manual

Where can i get a copy of the work shop manual? Ive been on erwin....but cant find any useful documents when i put in my VIN.
    Michael

There is no such thing as an S2 workshop manual unfortunately. The only way to get the info from ERWIN is to order all the different booklets and files that cover the various parts of the car. I have most of the current flow diagrams but haven't ordered the other documents yet.

I think PaulN has most of the info from ERWIN but it is not easy to go through.

What sort of stuff are you after? I can get hold of a quite a bit of stuff that is relavant to the S2 through the workshop information system. It's mainly ABY stff derived from the AAN files but can be helpful with specific bits and pieces.

I'll have my laptop with me at combe which has some goodies on it

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Cool i will be at coombe...but I'm after 3b stuff for Engine work ....so i have a basic "paint by numbers" reference to taking the head off what plugs in where etc

Ive only ever done major work on my old supra and CRX they were simple....hardly any electronics and everyhting was pretty easy to get at. But were not exactly blesses with space in these cars!

Comment

you can get the 200 20v 3b bently manual for working on 3b engines.

Cheers
        Josh
        I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh-stateside
          you can get the 200 20v 3b bently manual for working on 3b engines.

Cheers
          Josh
          Where can i get this from?

Comment

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/?st...l=&ticket=none
            I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Erwin do a 3B booklet for the 200 turbo. I bought one last year. It was 18 euros. HTH
              sigpic
              Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
              Audi UR Quattro
              Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
              Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
              Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Yes that did help! For 18 EUR not a bad price.! Thanks everyone.....will be able to brush up on my knowlage now!
                Michael

Comment

Working...
                X