German Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Ebay

If you are looking for porsche brakes, IM, RS2 parts, turbo etc. You have to take a look at the German Ebay, www.ebay.de. Here you can find lots of rs2 stuff and porsche brakes. I even found some cayenne turbo 6 pots brakes and amg 8 pots. I followed some auctions and many times i saw that the porsche brakes, 996 - 993, where sold for around 300 euro for two pieces. I even saw someone buying 4 porsche 996 brakes for 350 euro. Some keywords for searching are:

calipers : Bremssättel
    turbo : turbolader
    IM : ansaugkrümmer / saugrohr
    aircon : klimaanlage
    brackets : bremsadapter

If you want need some words translated you can always contact me

kind regards,

Erik de Bruijn
    Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Hey erik can you tranlate little bit of this please.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...920630291&rd=1
    sigpic_________
    Rob

Comment

Ok

The engine is complete as you can see on the picture. It is completly renewd it only has done 3.000km. the pistons and ???? (I believe conrods)and the bearing are all new. The cylinderhead is of a aan engine 20v Turbo with a RS head gasket. The engine and the head will be sold together. It has 400 hp and it is strong enough to take it.

If you need the steering device (?)or the engine cable you can buy that as well.

The engine can be picked up, but can also by send to the buyer .

I only think you will mis the gasket/seal that will seal the head and the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Erikb
        Ok

The engine is complete as you can see on the picture. It is completly renewd it only has done 3.000km. the pistons and ???? (I believe conrods)and the bearing are all new. The cylinderhead is of a aan engine 20v Turbo with a RS head gasket. The engine and the head will be sold together. It has 400 hp and it is strong enough to take it.

If you need the steering device (?)or the engine cable you can buy that as well.

The engine can be picked up, but can also by send to the buyer .

I only think you will mis the gasket/seal that will seal the head and the engine.
        Thanks m8.
        It must be worth at least 2000 euro?
        sigpic_________
        Rob

Comment

Yeah i am sure its worth it. It looks in great condition.

Comment

Here you have some links which might be interesting if you are searching for a brake upgrade

porsche brakes:

6 Cayenne, 6 pots

AMG , i dont know if these will fit

Comment

Working...
            X