No announcement yet.

How many famous owners of the RS2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first and last pictures are not Senna's car. This car was used in Interlagos Circuit for a test to a Brazilian magazine called "4 Rodas". This cars is a gray S4 Sedan 5 cyl.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2fan View Post
      Ayrton Senna and some of his Audi URS4's
      The first and last pictures are not Senna's car. This car was used in Interlagos Circuit for a test to a Brazilian magazine called "4 Rodas". This cars is a gray S4 Sedan 5 cyl.

Comment

My guess is not cheap at all!!
        It's not for sale.

Comment

Ok, but you haven't heard rumors about Ayrton Senna's ownership of an RS2 then??

Unfortunately no.

Comment

Hi guys.

I know at least 4 famous owners of the RS2:

Nick Mason had one

Juan Carlos the king of Spain, was supplied a silver RS2 Touch by audi race department delivering about 360 hp, the picture bellow.

Ferdinand Piëch used one of the RS2 sedan concept cars as his own company car for a while

And I have heard rumores about Ayrton Senna owned one of the first RS2, but on the internet i only found picture evidence of a Audi URS4.

Any one else??
            Hi guys, i know this is a very old post, startet by me. But do anyone actually have pictures of the RS2 that Nick Mason from Pink Floyd owned at one point ?

Best regards

Phillip
            Kind regards
            Phillip Kjær Ballegaard
            Audi 2,6E Cabriolet Vulcan Schwartz 1995
            Audi Q7 3,0 TDI Phantom Schwartz 2007

Comment

Sorry can't help with that but I've done some research into mine and apparently it belonged to the head sound engineer for Genesis. Not famous but more interesting than average.
              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Hi guys, i know this is a very old post, https://eldfall-chronicles.com/produ...soga-factions/ startet by me. Viberate But do anyone actually have pictures of the RS2 that Nick Mason from Pink Floyd owned at one point ?

Best regards

Phillip
                As for pictures of Nick Mason's RS2, that might be trickier to find than Waldo at a camouflage convention.
                Last edited by Robertbozic; 8 December 2023, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                  Sorry can't help with that but I've done some research into mine and apparently it belonged to the head sound engineer for Genesis. Not famous but more interesting than average.
                  Now that's uber cool. story Kit..... Wonder if he lugged around Collins drum kit in the boot.

Nik masons one was black I recall. Wasn't it stolen from him and used in a bank raid?

Comment

Working...
                  X