Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200bhp audi coupe- you gotta see this

http://www.audiracing.co.uk/index.htm
    This is a cracking site with some really good footage.
    Nice one
    Gav
    S2 Cabriolet.........

The UR was on the TV a while back on the UK street car shoot out on M&M, think it was beaten by the dialynx S1.

Comment

It only has a partial Audi body shell...Not really much Audi hardware used! Can't relate to this car as an Audi I'm afraid. If you strapped on a Trabant shell I guess it would be a 1200bhp Trabant. LMFAO.
      The M&M episode was a joke...they struggled at the last minute to find a venue and then they ended up on a piece of sht bumpy narrow track. This UR is drag car and need a very flat surface to do good times. At the Pod it would have hammered the Dialynx car. Can't compare them though as they are both designed to do a very different thing. Put either one in the environment it was intended and they will win. Hell, my avant would hammer this thing on a good cross country b-road thrash.
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

I saw that on M&M. At least John Sleath seemed quite happy with his result in those conditions, he didn't complain and come up with excuses, like some others.
        That Dan Cattle and his Honda S2000, "With 200 bhp, it's pretty powerful." LMFAO!
        I think i've still got that somewhere. I might dig it out for another laugh.
        SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter
          I saw that on M&M. At least John Sleath seemed quite happy with his result in those conditions, he didn't complain and come up with excuses, like some others.
          That Dan Cattle and his Honda S2000, "With 200 bhp, it's pretty powerful." LMFAO!
          I think i've still got that somewhere. I might dig it out for another laugh.
          That would be great,,,,,I've never seen that M&M episode.

I've seen that John Sleath Audi at York dragway,,,,,like lee says,,,,,only the overall apperence is Audi,,,,,,made one hell of a racket and went like stink down the strip though :mischeif:
          2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
          2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
          1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

I think i've got it on DVD or VCD. With all the ads, graphics and filler removed. I'll have a look.
            SS

Comment

This one is all Audi hardware and has some impressive spec too for a five banger

2250cc 5 cyl Audi 20v
              859 Hk(@7700) og 873Nm(@6600)
              Beste tider stripe
              10,038 0-402m
              1,63 60 ft.
              224.98 km(140 mph)

Mark - Modded

Comment

wow. 859 bhp at only 7.7k. That is a major feat if it on the stock head casting. Doing it at 10k would be a lot easier. Got any more details Mark?

Designun Limited....

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                  Got any more details Mark?
                  Very few Lee, it features on KRB Trading's site and there is a mention with some extra pics in the street cars section of the Autronic hall of fame page

http://www.autronic.com/page_files/hall_of_fame.htm

Apart from the power that is one good looking car, and a real track tool too.

Mark.
                  Mark - Modded

Comment

Looks like i'll have to get some serious work done on my UR just need another 500bhp
                    Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
                    0-60 4.9
                    1/4mile 13.5

Comment

That red one looks fantastic. About the nicest UR I have seen plus it has performance to match.

Designun Limited....

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                        That red one looks fantastic. About the nicest UR I have seen plus it has performance to match.
                        I agree. It looks fantastisk!
                        I didn't think you were keen on Ur's Lee.
                        Last edited by 4WheelDrifter; 16 January 2005, 21:21. Reason: missing letters.... again!
                        SS

Comment

I am not but that looks the nuts. Purposeful and discreet.

Designun Limited....

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Halligan
                            This one is all Audi hardware and has some impressive spec too for a five banger

2250cc 5 cyl Audi 20v
                            859 Hk(@7700) og 873Nm(@6600)
                            Beste tider stripe
                            10,038 0-402m
                            1,63 60 ft.
                            224.98 km(140 mph)

the car use a big turbonetics gt72 ,and the engine are replaced ca 50cm back in the enginekompartment I think the gearbox cost 20000 euro

Comment

Engine 50cm back? does it have a tranfer box now or does it run rear wheel drive??????

Jay

Originally posted by caterpillar
                              the car use a big turbonetics gt72 ,and the engine are replaced ca 50cm back in the enginekompartment I think the gearbox cost 20000 euro

Comment

Working...
                              X