No announcement yet.

S/RS2 NLA parts list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS it's belt shared with how many other cars? And these ******s can't even be bothered to print an Audi logo on it and quadruple the price :corey:
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Gates one is OE and £7 or so. Avoid Contitech after my alternator belt exploded at 1 year old and took the cambelt with it, doing £1k of damage to a brand new engine...
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

So where are people getting their cam belts from these days?

Darren

Comment

I went for an RS2 belt, which is now Audi Tradition only but for a stock ABY belt, I'd go Gates or Gates Racing.
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
            Gates one is OE and £7 or so. Avoid Contitech after my alternator belt exploded at 1 year old and took the cambelt with it, doing £1k of damage to a brand new engine...
            I put a Conti on a few months ago and it's squeeling its head off no matter how I adjust it so that's why I'm looking to change it

Comment

Gates every time
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                Gates every time
                I got my dad to pick me a gates one up in the states a couple of weeks ago,£27 and on the shelf!

Was just wondering where folk get them from here these days as everywhere I asked was "no sorry mate"..

Comment

Blimey is it that hard to find a cam belt for these cars now...wtf!
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
                    Blimey is it that hard to find a cam belt for these cars now...wtf!
                    To be fair David it's probably not on line but to walk in and purchase it seems to be!

Comment

Ah walk in is a joke for pretty much anything these days, that's true enough
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X