Getting fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting fixed

After 6 months of hassle.. pain, annoyance and down right frustration I have finally found someone on this forum (who shall remain nameless unless he wishes to reveal himself!) that I can trust to \ and has the ability to fix my car... It's going to be so dam nice to have her back again - 280 bhp \ no noise from the gearbox... arrrh.... the shear thought of it is making me drool worse than homer sympson.
    SOLD.. :(
    But now proud owner of Porsche Boxster S.. :fire:

I thought you were selling it? i know another nameless person on the forum wanted to buy it!

Comment

Hey, Honahon, glad to hear you're still around and still with S2! I really hope you can sort your problem, sorry not to have seen you around recently - did you make it to the Garage meet?

Let us all know how you get on, we all share your pain of the problems you've been having, and we'll all enjoy sharing your pleasure of having it sorted!! Rock on mate
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Was going to sell, but I want to get it running perfectly first. keep it for a few months as a happy owner.. then pass her on on A1 (and not sell it for nothing!)

@ Dan, thanks mate. will have to hook up in London next time i'm up visiting my girl.
        Hope alls well bud.

J.
        SOLD.. :(
        But now proud owner of Porsche Boxster S.. :fire:

Comment

Working...
        X