Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB sport quattro ABT

Hi,
    I wonder if there is anyone who has a little more information about this ABT urquattro / Sport quattro? Pictures of the engine and interior, for example. How many where made?

Greetings,

What a beauty

Comment

Looks like one of the cars displayed in ABTs showroom.
      There is many cool cars in their collection, DTM, STW etc..
      Maybe you can contact them for info..
      00 S8
      94 RS2
      94 80 Competition
      88 urquattro 20vt

Comment

I'll do that. Hopefully something shows up here aswell.

Comment

Those are my pics above. Yes, that car was in the ABT headquarters in Kempten Germany when I was there a few year ago. 20v if I remember correctly. I might have some more picture.

Comment

Found a few more.

Some hints as to what motor......yes, I did try to get under it. Maybe someone can ID the type?

Comment

It is right Saltinot, forgot to mention it is yours. Nice pictures!

Looks like there is a real Sport quattro intercooler and front beam. Think I can see the vacuum hose from the Sport quattro intake manifold behind the steering pump(?) too.
              From what I can see, the interior looks like a "ordinary" early urquattro black leather?

Comment

Saw that car in their reception in 2000.

It's running the KW sport engine
                Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

MTM made a LWB spq to that a mate of mines dad used to own. Looks exactly like this one except its green and has Grey/black Spq interior aswel. Ill post some pics of it tomorrow. Bet he regrets selling it now
                  Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Yes, that's right Fish. Seen the pictures in the other thread.
                    Really nice model, would have been nice to know a little more about this version. ABT has not (yet) responded to me.

I have also found some information about Autoform did something similar.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X