Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP get my back on the road - Glasgow are

Folks,

My 1994 aby coupe has been off the road for the last 6 years - just after a visit to MRC for an engine upgrade.

Over the years I've been slowly taking it to pieces and rebuilding it based on advice from this forum and replacing bits as I go.

Three kids also came along and this has had the enivitable effect that I just have NO time to finish the last few bits and pieces........I also think I've exhausted my technical knowledge.......so I need some help to get ths car MOTd and back on the road.

Basically I think she's pretty close to MOT ready but there's a rear abs sensor fault (tried two or three replacements and can't clear it) and I also think there's a small 'blow' in the exhaust (stainless but there you go).

A few months back I drove round the block a few times and although there are loads of things needing fixed I don't think they are mot-able (4 wheel alignment required / exhaust rubbing on bodywork, that kind of stuff)

Other than that it'll be small stuff like headlight alignment as the whole front end was off a couple of years ago.

However the last time I checked she'd also killed another battery (happens every year) so she's currently imobile.

Is there anyone in the Glasgow area willing to help get this car on the road for a reasonable fee - maybe even come and take it away and get it through an MOT?

If you're interested then you can get me here or on daxyz@hotmail.com

Derek

That'll be a big fat NO then......

Comment

Working...
    X