Audi Driver Awards Nomination 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Driver Awards Nomination 2017

Just wanted to say thanks to those that have voted. The S2forum has been nominated in the Audi Driver Awards by Autometrix in 2 categories for:
    • Best Audi Club Communications
    • Best Audi Club Information
    I hope that we can keep the standard up in that respect and we appreciate the recognition
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Great news...all the more so given how niche we are alongside broader s/rs and audi groups these days. Thanks to all who voted
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Yeah Claire and I were just discussing that too especially given how many of the newer models are produced and still on the road by comparison. I don't think I would still have my S2 if it wasn't for the community here
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
        Yeah Claire and I were just discussing that too especially given how many of the newer models are produced and still on the road by comparison. I don't think I would still have my S2 if it wasn't for the community here
        Yes, I completely agree, you couldn't run one of these cars "on your own"!
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Any idea what the result was in the end?
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
            Any idea what the result was in the end?
            I haven't heard anything from autometrix about the result, was going to wait to see in Audi Driver
            Greg

Comment

No success for S2 Forum. Winners were TT Owners club for Communications and TT Forum for Information. Runners up were Club Audi and Audi Sport.net respectively
              Cheers
              Don
              ---------------------
              Everything in perfect working order

Comment

I’m quite pleased we were nominated, particularly as we are a much more niche forum compared to the other clubs which have a much broader base of models covered
                Greg

Comment

Working...
                X