Membership Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Cards

As you know, this topic has been discussed in the past but we hadn't been in a position to resolve.

Its back on the agenda and I'm looking for a show of hands to help us cost up their creation as a conversation is underway with a printer.

I'm deliberately going to take the card design out of the debate for the moment and focus on the level of interest - this is basically to help secure the GSF discount and potentially others down the line and to just have something nice stuffed in the wallet

Please make sure you vote - it will really help drive this one home.

Just a note on the poll...the values are there ONLY AS AN EXAMPLE COST to help steer a discussion and what is possible.

Thanks,
    David
    Yes and I would be prepared to pay up to £2.50
    14.94%
    Yes and I would be prepared to pay up to £3.50
    18.39%
    Yes and I would be prepared to pay more than £3.50
    55.17%
    Yes but Only if its free
    11.49%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
    As you know, this topic has been discussed in the past but we hadn't been in a position to resolve.

Its back on the agenda and I'm looking for a show of hands to help us cost up their creation as a conversation is underway with a printer.

I'm deliberately going to take the card design out of the debate for the moment and focus on the level of interest - this is basically to help secure the GSF discount and potentially others down the line and to just have something nice stuffed in the wallet

Please make sure you vote - it will really help drive this one home.

Just a note on the poll...the values are there ONLY AS AN EXAMPLE COST to help steer a discussion and what is possible.

Thanks,
    David
    I'm up for this... Get fecked off with GSF every time I "try" and get trade discount... Even when I show them my Halfrauds Trade card...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

I made one and laminated it from one of the previous discussions, made up a membership number and signed it. Gsf don't question it when I show them.
      1991 Audi S2 Coupe

Comment

I'm happy to support this but given that GSF now have a 10% discount card that you can get the next time you walk in the place is a S2forum membership card worth a lot of hard work for someone?

John

Comment

Originally posted by johne View Post
          I'm happy to support this but given that GSF now have a 10% discount card that you can get the next time you walk in the place is a S2forum membership card worth a lot of hard work for someone?

John
          we should bid for 15% discount then

Comment

we can approach a few companies of course...i'd like one just to have in my wallet to be honest

Certainly wasnt offered a 10% discount in GSF when i last went
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I agree and I'd like one in my wallet too, I'm just conscious that making and sending them out is a lot of work for someone.

As far as GSF goes, both the branches near me have stacks of 10% cards on the counter you can have in return for your email address to give you 10% off and also if you go on-line you can get a 10% coupon emailed to you for use at your local branch. Worked fine for me 2 Saturdays ago and saved £20.

John

Comment

As a newbie on here what I say will not carry much weight ,but as I have been a member of many car clubs now and in the past which have issued cards out these do not carry much weight with the likes of GSF EURO car parts and also insurance company's they seam to think that you are trying to lift there leg in asking for a discount .Also who will police these cards and membership numbers ? There is more to this than just issuing cards out and then members using them to get discounted goods .

Comment

Yeah there is a bit of administration around them aswell. We need to decide if they will be valid for a certain period aswell
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Euro Car Parts are already happy to give 'trade' discount if the 'club' register with Head Office. Strictly no credit and payment on collection of all goods.
                    sigpic
                    Pembo
                    quattro - Original 4WD rallying
                    Rally Car photos

Comment

Why not send an email with card template so people can print their own once they've joined in group? Save initial print costs .
                      Include membership number for club records though
                      I d be in as I've 5 cars from the G part of GSF

Comment

Iv all ways had a good deal from sdl near me for most of my parts

Comment

Graphic designer & photographer by trade if you need help!

I'd be up for it if it helps keep parts costs down?

Comment

Lee,

Let me know what your email address is and will send you the artwork I have for the forum logo etc. David has been working on it so far so prob worth checking what he has done soe far.
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I'm interested in joining. I do not know where to get the tickets. World knowledge

Comment

Working...
                              X