Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Flags

Hi,

Due to the continued confusion with displaying current and home country flags in user profiles, specifically with new users, i have had a play with the settings:
    • Both fields are now mandatory, any user registering or updating their profile will be required to set the fields.
    • The default flag is now "United Kingdom" rather the "United States" for both
    • I have added the following (in order) to the top of the list for ease, which should cover 99% of most users, meaning they don't have to scroll through the list to find their country:
      United Kingdom
      England
      Scotland
      Ireland
      Wales
      United States
      Canada

Any queries please let me know
    S2Forum.com Administrator

Thank you. I would add Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia to that list, all above Canada and the US.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Something is wrong in my case ... Czech flag does not workin and I reason is unknown to me.

Comment

Sorted

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

The Dutch feel neglected...
            5 cilinder addict:
            1995 UrS6, 2.2 turbo, daily driver, EFI coilkit, custom exhaust.
            1993 S2, 2.2 turbo, ABY, long term project.
            2006 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI. Because reasons.

Comment

I don't..there are not that many Dutchies on here.

Comment

Do you think?

Comment

Yes I do, well at least a small number of frequent visitors/posters.

Comment

Top work Sonic, also like the new Wanted section coming up as a separate listing.

Small touches, but cool.

Thanks.

Comment

As above, agree with that. This forum is like running water. I take it for granted so big thanks to the people who keep it running. Top work!

Comment

I think it is over complicated now. I think default UK is better than US, but scrolling through an alphabetical list is pretty easy and logical.

You do realise that the list works the same as many drop down selections?
                        For example if I want to select Devon as my flag, all I have to do is hit 'D' to skip to the first selection starting with the letter D. Actually I usually select the letter after the letter I want, so in this case E, so that the D selection I want appears above it.

Maybe it's because I'm lazy and I can't be bothered with this scrolling ****.
                        SS

Comment

Stu, for you, i'm impressed

Comment

Working...
                          X