Any old skool dance / house fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any old skool dance / house fans?

If you are, you must get your hands on the Mash Up Mix 2006 from ministry of sound.

Absolute storming set with the 2nd CD being pure sonical mixing bliss.

The neighbourhood has been forced to eat my bass the past few days

nice 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
      If you are, you must get your hands on the Mash Up Mix 2006 from ministry of sound.

Is that like Lounge Jamo?

Have you heard of the Zona Oasi compilations? I cannot find them in the USA
      Cheers mis amigos,
      _Anton

Comment

Here if anyone is interested.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=479606

I might get that at the weekend. I think we can trust Jamo's judgement on music? :mischeif:
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

gonna look into getting that, looks quite good.

heres one I cannot get off my cd player at the moment, its more of an early 90's hardcore/early jungle set.........

right click and save as........ beware all you slow download boys its 60mb!

http://content.dogsonacid.com/mixes/...%204_90-93.mp3
          DAVIDP20V - 95' Polar Silver RS2 standard 315 bhp, forge diverter valve, Mark H mod and boost gauge..... and shes for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo

Ruins some all time classics IMHO. Young MC, pure class.
            Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
            Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
            Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
            Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
            Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

Might add to my "list" of things to get lol
              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

If we have any D&B Metalheads on here I can recommend Drum & Bass Arena - The Classics.
                A double CD, mixed by Goldie. There certainly are some classics on there.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteRR
                  If we have any D&B Metalheads on here I can recommend Drum & Bass Arena - The Classics.
                  A double CD, mixed by Goldie. There certainly are some classics on there.
                  Yes i've got that certainly a very good mix!

Comment

I knew I could rely on you Jamo!

Comment

Originally posted by DAVIDP20V
                      gonna look into getting that, looks quite good.

heres one I cannot get off my cd player at the moment, its more of an early 90's hardcore/early jungle set.........

right click and save as........ beware all you slow download boys its 60mb!

http://content.dogsonacid.com/mixes/...%204_90-93.mp3
                      Now your talking my style, thats being downloaded as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by PeteRR
                        I knew I could rely on you Jamo!
                        I do like my music, so much so i've blown 4 sets of speakers in 18 months in my car!

I've taken my JL Audio sub out because it was giving me a headache, maybe i should turn the bass down a bit

Comment

You likes it loud and abusive then eh? ......wanted an amp in mine for ages, just can't decide where to fix one

Comment

Jamo, You are gonna love that set.... the first handfull of tracks are 90-91.......

I could send you some links to some old school sets like Dj Ratty, Top Buzz etc etc all around 90-92 let me know.
                            DAVIDP20V - 95' Polar Silver RS2 standard 315 bhp, forge diverter valve, Mark H mod and boost gauge..... and shes for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVIDP20V
                              Jamo, You are gonna love that set.... the first handfull of tracks are 90-91.......

I could send you some links to some old school sets like Dj Ratty, Top Buzz etc etc all around 90-92 let me know.
                              Yes please mate! Remind me of the glory days when i used to hob nob with Fallout and Pilgrim round the midlands

Used to see them when i used to go to Flashback a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                              X