Trailer options from Scotland to Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer options from Scotland to Midlands

Hey, wanted to ask maybe someone has experience trailering car from Scotland to Midlands? I have one car there which I would like to buy and have address in Midlands where it could be unloaded, so maybe someone has some info about costs and options?

Thanks,

The cheap way to do it is to borrow or rent a suitable car trailer (about £30-40) and borrow or rent a suitable 4x4 to tow it. Allow another £100 or so for fuel and depending on where in Scotland, allow for an overnight stop. Getting to the top is a very long way! Don't forget to buy or borrow suitable ratchet straps to secure your vehicle and keep it slow on the motorway to avoid any wobbles. Good luck.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

There is a company who advertise in Practical Classics, Midlands Car Transport, 01299 266572. Might be worth a try. But I think they will be expensive!
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

What part of scotland is it? do you have a postcode.
        KM Recovery from my way get up there and down to the midlands. Plus they've got a compound to break the journey, maybe keep the price down.
        Ive used them and a couple on the forum have. Very good prices and reliable.

Comment

Have used anyvan.com in the past, its a site where transporters bid for your requested job and it can be quite alot cheaper if you are flexible on dates as they can do your job in conjuction with another job.

Comment

Working...
          X