I'm having a mega dispatching week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a mega dispatching week!!!

Thought I should reassure everyone who purchased items from me who aren't collecting or waiting for more components that everything will be sent this week, be it by courier or Royal Mail, please could members who haven't forwarded full details including a contact number drop me a PM with such info to make my life easier.

From the 14th I shan't be selling anything as last year too many things went astray around Christmas, I will however still send out emergency parts to members such as FZRPhil who's window is going out tomorrow.

Obviously I'll still be active on the here as I'm hoping to spend sometime working on my B3 project and updating the thread as well as sorting out a workbench.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Thanks!
    95' 2.8E Coupe quattro pearl blue
    97' A3 1.8T Sport Auto Silver

95' Yamaha FZR600R

Comment

Right!, I thought I should let everyone know I've been having problems with my internet connection as well as security and have been unable to make any bookings, I have got some items booked for collection today that I did using a mates phone. As soon as they get picked up I'll forward tracking details.

Phil, unfortunately UPS broke your window and won't compensate me as they do not cover glass, don't worry about the money as it was only around a tenner and it sounds like you've had a enough bad luck.

Also do not use eBay's Global Shipping service, they managed to loose a £500 turbo in a foot square box somewhere in Finland and their customer services are beyond a joke, I spent ages on the phone to somewhere in the Raj try to hold conversations on the phone with poor Indians who's English while passable was not to a standard where one could discuss a package missing in Findland.

Very sorry for the delay everyone but it's been kinda out of my hands, my front room looks like Christmas for a very boring family.

I actually have some work to do today at home trying to sort out my workshop, but I've stuck a sign on my front door saying I'm around the back of the house.

Will get on to PM's at lunch time (2pm)

Comment

Kit do you by any chance have a good pair of RS2 steering arms:

Part numbers:

Left: 811 419 802K

Right: 894 419 802A

They dont have to be in brilliant condition as long as they are correct parts

Cheers

Rusty B H

Comment

Hi Rusty,

I think I can help you, RS2 arms are the same as S2 arms as far as I'm aware and I'm sure I have a pair, drop me a PM.

Comment

This is somewhat annoying for me as well as members waiting for parts!

the UPS Driver didn't show up yesterday morning, he was supposed to be here by 11.00 and normally turns up at 10.30 on the dot. My mother was in the house cleaning, bless her, and I was at the rear of house desperately trying to sort our my workshop so I have somewhere to work and get my poor RS2 into the dry...

To be fair he could have been delayed due to road conditions which is quite likely given the amount of tree's down and local flooding.... Or he couldn't be bothered get out of the van and read the sign on my front door stating I was working at the rear of my house, since I've been using him he normally pull's and beeps the horn three times before ******ing off. Mother could have been upstairs Hoovering and not heard him, I honestly think she'd have one of her arms converted into a Cyborg like vacuum attachment if it were medically viable.

Everybody's parts are now going out on Monday, I'm very sorry if this is causing problems for anybody desperate for stuff..

I don't currently have a car on the road so I have to depend on my elderly parents to get about, otherwise I'd drop stuff off at my closet UPS drop off point 15 miles away. I was going to use Parcel Force but am now currently involved in a dispute over a package they lost.

Please be assured I'm trying my best to get stuff out before the Christmas rush.

Comment

Thanks for the update
              sorry about the aggro you've had, shame about the breakage
              Grateful for your effort though
              thanks
              phil
              95' 2.8E Coupe quattro pearl blue
              97' A3 1.8T Sport Auto Silver

95' Yamaha FZR600R

Comment

No worries Kit, when you can just glad it's UPS and not the other clowns delivering.
                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                94 2.6 80 Avant
                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
                X