Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head

A member (from the states I think) left a deposit for a cylinder head I was selling years ago but then disappeared. I've been away from the forum for a while myself but if you're still on here can you get in touch please?

SAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!

How the devil are you old man?

I miss collecting S2 parts from you as I was passing and being taken our for proper Asian food by you and ya bro Although it often got me in to trouble as I always came home stinking of spicy food when my wife thought I was working hard and traveling late, so often used to leave food out for me when she went to bed.

She thought I was leaving Wales late and driving home at night, whereas I was actually leaving Wales mid-afternoon and spending the evening in Brum at your place

Stay safe matey

Cheers n
    Si
    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Hello mate, I'm good thanks.
      I'm no longer at that place everyone remembers the food from the shops around the corner, especially Markh and Bry anyway!
      Been tinkering with my ur quattro, finally on the road. I'm b2 now, b4 are for scavenging parts from.
      Can't believe the prices of s2 parts nowadays,stuff that nobody wanted so I'd chuck them away are worth a fortune now

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
        Hello mate, I'm good thanks.
        I'm no longer at that place everyone remembers the food from the shops around the corner, especially Markh and Bry anyway!
        Been tinkering with my ur quattro, finally on the road. I'm b2 now
        Hey matey, great to hear from you and glad the Ur is finally turning a wheel

Wow, BRY, now there is a name that I have not heard in a while. Put him and Jamo in a room and give me a gun with a single bullet and watch my head explode in frustration as I tried to line then both up for the double kill Anyone heard from either of them recently?

b4 are for scavenging parts from. Can't believe the prices of s2 parts nowadays,stuff that nobody wanted so I'd chuck them away are worth a fortune now
        I know, I remember some of the "worthless" stuff you used to through out. I wish I had rummaged through and kept some of it but your old place was already a real Aladdin's cave. The hardest thing to find are trim clips/screws/doo-hickies as most breakers bin them rather than posting them with the part

All the bits I got from you are still going strong, particularly the RS2 gearbox....Jesus that thing can take some abuse!

Stay safe matey and enjoy the Ur.....that's proper motoring

Cheers n
        Si

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt View Post
          Wow, BRY, now there is a name that I have not heard in a while. Put him and Jamo in a room and give me a gun with a single bullet and watch my head explode in frustration as I tried to line then both up for the double kill Anyone heard from either of them recently?
          I'll be seeing Bry on Sunday, I'll be sure to pass on your kind remarks

sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP View Post

I'll be seeing Bry on Sunday, I'll be sure to pass on your kind remarks
            Please do - the sod still owes me a straight set of 18" A8 Avus wheels, rather than the warped mix of sh1t3 he sold me

Oh and say "hi" too

Cheers 4 fears
            Si

Comment

Welcome back sal_s2 its been a while
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hi Sal, we’re still so appreciative of the S6 you dropped off many moons ago for the rallyrep.

it defined a car.
                85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                  Hi Sal, we’re still so appreciative of the S6 you dropped off many moons ago for the rallyrep.

it defined a car.
                  Hello Ian, really good to see you enjoying that car, looks ace. I plan to build a wide body one myself with similar colour scheme and livery.
                  I bet its plenty of fun as a 'chipped' s2 set up. ( I'm getting old)

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt View Post

I know, I remember some of the "worthless" stuff you used to through out. I wish I had rummaged through and kept some of it but your old place was already a real Aladdin's cave. The hardest thing to find are trim clips/screws/doo-hickies as most breakers bin them rather than posting them with the part

All the bits I got from you are still going strong, particularly the RS2 gearbox....Jesus that thing can take some abuse!

Stay safe matey and enjoy the Ur.....that's proper motoring

Cheers n
                    Si
                    I dont remember selling you an rs2 gearbox? I must have loaned it to you, give it me back .

A few months ago I needed s2 suspension and running gear and couldnt get anything so I ended up buying a complete s2 in bits for over triple what I used to pay for them

Ive got a b4 coupe for spares 2.0 if you need any bits and pieces, I'm not throwing anything away anymore I remove bits carefully now

Comment

I dont remember selling you an rs2 gearbox? I must have loaned it to you, give it me back .

A few months ago I needed s2 suspension and running gear and couldnt get anything so I ended up buying a complete s2 in bits for over triple what I used to pay for them

Ive got a b4 coupe for spares 2.0 if you need any bits and pieces, I'm not throwing anything away any more I remove bits carefully now
                      Hey Sal, there was no mention of wanting this RS2 box back when you "lent it" to me and loaded it into the back of my car, let alone a specific time scale, but it is best mates with the stage 4 clutch bolted to it and I would hate to split them up now so hows about I leave you it (not the whole car) in my will?

I'll ping you about the bits, most appreciated. I'd be tempted to drive up to collect them if it was not for the lockdown just to see the Ur Tough he, lockdown (which let's face it is kinda important) vs Ur (which is potentially MORE important . I'll PM you.

Cheers n
                      Si

Comment

Simon,
                        Even though it's been over ten years, I'll refund you exactly what you paid for them if you want a refund.
                        Don't slag me off for something I'm not aware of, because it looks like I've been ignoring you. This the first time I've heard of your issue.
                        Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                        England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by BRY View Post
                          Simon,
                          Even though it's been over ten years, I'll refund you exactly what you paid for them if you want a refund.
                          Don't slag me off for something I'm not aware of, because it looks like I've been ignoring you. This the first time I've heard of your issue.
                          Hey BRY, long time indeed.

Apologies for the offence, it was honestly meant only as a joke against my old sparing partner, but I guess it has been too long to drop straight back in to what I believe the youth of today call "banter". Clearly I should have warmed up first rather than going in for a miss placed full-blown assault.

For clarity and reference, the wheels were openly sold as slightly dodgy but I took them anyway on the promise that I would get first dibs on a straight set if you acquired more, so there is no foul on your part, just mine.

Therefore please accept my public apology matey

Cheers n
                          Si

Comment

I'll let you off as you are the capuchin monkey who cover the UK with Speed cameras
                            Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                            England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Best thread for ages...
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic
                              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                              X