Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front bumper right grille for s2 ( location from sitting in vehicle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bumper right grille for s2 ( location from sitting in vehicle)

Hey has anyone got one spare of these lying around perhaps?

Thank you in advance,

this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274452743...AAAOSwqShfAQKS

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
      Hey yep thats the one! was looking for a cheaper one. Thank you!

Comment

Hey - if you don't mind waiting a little bit, I am about to order exactly the same from Audi Tradition and will have it sent to a friend in Germany (and then sent back to UK in the next few weeks).

Comment

Originally posted by GurjinderSembhi View Post
          Hey - if you don't mind waiting a little bit, I am about to order exactly the same from Audi Tradition and will have it sent to a friend in Germany (and then sent back to UK in the next few weeks).
          Hey yes sure! But what does this mean? Are you ordering an extra one? are you giving one away? are you selling?
          What do you intend to do?

On another note:
          Thanks in advance bro!! that is a good shout though! I have family in Germany!! maybe I should order parts to them, and then get it sent over??

Comment

haha good point - I should have been specific!

I was thinking of buying 1 extra and you pay the cost of the item itself (since i'm having stuff sent over anyways). As I said it will be a few weeks before I get the stuff over.

If you've got family in Germany and need to buy more stuff, its really easy to do it - just remember that your buying address cannot be from UK (i've had more success using an address in Germany) and also that the delivery Name on the address in Germany has to be whatever is on the Mail box, as otherwise DeutschePost will not deliver and take it back to Audi Tradition. I use revolut for the payment as it uses a much more favorable exchange rate

Comment

Originally posted by GurjinderSembhi View Post
              haha good point - I should have been specific!

I was thinking of buying 1 extra and you pay the cost of the item itself (since i'm having stuff sent over anyways). As I said it will be a few weeks before I get the stuff over.

If you've got family in Germany and need to buy more stuff, its really easy to do it - just remember that your buying address cannot be from UK (i've had more success using an address in Germany) and also that the delivery Name on the address in Germany has to be whatever is on the Mail box, as otherwise DeutschePost will not deliver and take it back to Audi Tradition. I use revolut for the payment as it uses a much more favorable exchange rate
              Hey dude!! Id totally be up for this man! thank you! do you know the cost?
              I don't suppose, while we are here , would I be able to purchase 2 x of these oval audi badges?

part number: 895853621A 01C

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tra...nel=901_TRSHOP
              (42.84 EUR) excl postage

Will pay whatever I owe for this, no worries!

Comment

cool - will PM you

Comment

do you still need or no?

Comment

Originally posted by peterr991 View Post
                    do you still need or no?
                    Hey buddy! I think mister GurjinderSembhi is helping me out here, so I should be ok thank you. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
                    X