Mercedes seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes seats

I've heard rumours that certain models of Merc seats fit straight into our coupes Anyone confirm which ones

Interesting, but I have never seen or heard about this.

JW
    | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
    | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

I've never found older Merc seats comfortable....bit like sitting on a park bench in fact. Hopefully it's a newer comfier type that fits?

Comment

Just trying to think outside the box as finding sets for our cars is getting harder and expensive maybe I was dreaming ?

Comment

Lot of old Mercedes had Recaro seats such as Classic C, CSE, DS, DSE e.t.c and they does fit into B4 (and any other car) with model specific bolt-on frame. Other than that Merc seats has a completely different mounting points.

Comment

I have some Recaro CSE with power rails fitted to my S2. Had to make box cut mounts to fit and bolt directly through the floor though for fitting but they are really great.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Look amazing bud, look like they cost a fortune, don't suppose you took install photos did you

Comment

Mk3 golf seats fit. They do sit slightly high in an S2 though. The Recaro colour concept seats on their lowest setting are OK, although are a slight squeeze to the centre console. I have a set of these for the avant, but may go down another route. Mk3 golf Recaro frames also fit on the rails but need to be shortened to fit seats at a comfortable height.
                Last edited by Colesy; 4 May 2022, 17:12.

Comment

Just had my drivers seat booster repaired and steering wheel trimmed as even second hand stuff is getting expensive

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
                    I have some Recaro CSE with power rails fitted to my S2. Had to make box cut mounts to fit and bolt directly through the floor though for fitting but they are really great.
                    That looks NICE !

Comment

Working...
                    X