Whiteline sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteline sale

Just seen that whiteline have a 25% sale on at the moment, and from the looks of their site they still sell the rear ARB. Also have a few other S2 parts

Nice.
    Also noticed Euro Car parts seem to have IT issues. Last week I bought 6 wheel bearings for £3.69 each. I thought they would cancel the order but they arrived! So last night bought two more snr bearings and a full set of brake discs for the Ur (Pagid) for under £50 delivered!
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Also just made a order with euro. £10 for front brake disk (each) and £4 for rear pads (ordered 2 sets)! Also got a couple of Bosch oil filter for £6 each and then applied the £5 discount if you spent over £40hole lot came to £35.74p. Shame the bearings for the S2 are not on discount.

I wonder if this is old stock they are trying to get rid of?

Comment

I've just ordered the rear pagid pads for £6! Don't need them, but worth having spare for that price

Comment

Eurocarparts every now and then have incredibly low prices. Have had few bargains on brake discs, filters is one that comes up quite often. C4 fuel filters are £1.69 at the moment and HP2 front pads only £20.
          Last edited by hunker7; 17 March 2023, 19:50.
          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Got all my parts from Euro today. However it looks like they have fixed the issue
            Screenshot 2023-03-18 154701.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
              Also just made a order with euro. £10 for front brake disk (each) and £4 for rear pads (ordered 2 sets)! Also got a couple of Bosch oil filter for £6 each golem miniatures then applied the £5 discount if you spent over £40hole lot came to £35.74p. Shame the bearings for the S2 are not on discount https://telegrambetting.club/telegra...m-nba-betting/.

I wonder if this is old stock they are trying to get rid of?
              That's a great deal for sure! You definitely got some good stuff. It looks like they're trying to clear out some of their inventory. Maybe they'll offer some discounts on the bearings soon. In the meantime, it might be worth keeping an eye out for other deals like this one.
              Last edited by Max23Tyler; 9 June 2023, 14:53.

Comment

Working...
              X