Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done England (despite losing)

Just wanted to say,well done lads.
    They played their guts out,but in the end the saffies beat them to it.And I am pretty sure that dissallowed try was perfectly ok imho,but I was very drunk

Oh well better get packing for my hols.Choose the best place to go.....South Africa
    Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
    Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
    Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

I second that - the boys did well, did us proud.
    The disallowed try should never have been disallowed though - I don't see the point of having a 4th official with the TV replays if he's going to get it wrong! The touch judge was right on the spot, as was the ref, at the time of touchdown and it should have been a try - that would have changed the game somewhat. Makes me mad!

South Africa played a frustratingly boring game though -basically pressure England until they make a mistake. They themselves never looked like scoring. I just wish England had had the guts to go for glory earlier on in the 2nd half and tried to make something from nothing - like the Tongans and Fijians managed against them.

Oh well, I'm still proud to be English and be a Rugby Union fanatic!
    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Lol remind me, wasn't the video official a whingeing Aussie?!!!

Think we stuffed them again this year didn't we

For the nations that crowed about England being defeated in the final - we were runners-up, and they're all LOSERS!!!

Proud of the achievements of a team that was written-off before the tournament.
      Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Well done to the Bokke... SA had to play a very definsive game...SA didnt expect England to play that well...But at least the Cup's comming home
        The Red Baron
        (R)S2 spec, 034 GT3071
        Wagner Short Intake and Intercooler
        Whiteline, Custom Shocks with external reservoirs
        8pot calipers with A8 discs
        Vems

Comment

Working...
        X