• Show
Clear All

Ditto daisy
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

people who drive at sixty nine mph in the fast lane and WILL NOT pull over
      people who chug along the motorway in the middle lane at 6am on a Sunday when there`s nobody else on it
      people who drive with headlights/foglights on in the bright sunshine
      people who watch AND then vote on xfactor
      ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
      THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

oh yeh and
        people on kids tv who can`t talk proper like what i do, you know what i mean `bokkle and kekkle etc no wonder half the kids are illiterate!
        people who txt , can you ring me
        ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

I run a restaurant and we do functions for up to 300 people and when we have everyone sitting down and about to go with service we have someone declaring that they are a vegetarian ..so these people have been asked already before they have arrived if they have any dietary requirements they say no then low and behold they expect one of my chefs to stop what he is doing (feeding the rest of the party) and produce a dish for them and hold up the service for the rest of the party because we are one down due to them ...then add to insult, eat the meat course for the main which is been served and decline the veggie option that has been made for them...if i could shoot these people i would !!!

Gay people that are to gay. cant stand listening to some limp wristed tool prance about like a fecking fairy
          93 S2 Avant Parting
          91 URQ RR
          02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

in reply to the veggie option in cafes etc why is it always so poor ..
            an i think you will find a veggie always declares it to the meat eater who is organising the meal there the ones who dont tell you there is a veggie eating with them..
            you shouldnt blame the poor weak veggie its the over powering meat eaters that are the problem. an o yeah i dont eat anything with a face

an the thing that bugs me the most getting up to go to work that does my head in..

Comment

[QUOTE=pixsaudisex2;270705]an o yeah i dont eat anything with a faceQUOTE]

So you eat sausages then. :mischeif:
              UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Rider S4 View Post
                I run a restaurant and we do functions for up to 300 people and when we have everyone sitting down and about to go with service we have someone declaring that they are a vegetarian ..so these people have been asked already before they have arrived if they have any dietary requirements they say no then low and behold they expect one of my chefs to stop what he is doing (feeding the rest of the party) and produce a dish for them and hold up the service for the rest of the party because we are one down due to them ...then add to insult, eat the meat course for the main which is been served and decline the veggie option that has been made for them...if i could shoot these people i would !!!

Gay people that are to gay. cant stand listening to some limp wristed tool prance about like a fecking fairy
                Same problem just last night
                Chef

Comment

Originally posted by Daisfunky View Post

Why do people hold other people's cars for months and months doing nothing and letting it rust and lose value in their little "museum" and when they DO something, they mess it up and try to cover over themselves and pretend that they can fix it when they obviously do not posses the time or have the competence to actually do it...?

Disclaimer: Before you ban/block/delete me, know that my reference to cars and garages are in no relation to any persons on this forum and anyone wishing to interpret, do it by their own will and not mine.

Your spot on there girl.Apart from the clowns that think they can do the work its the idiots that think there some kind of god that gets me.One day they will wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
                    people who drive at sixty nine mph in the fast lane and WILL NOT pull over
                    people who chug along the motorway in the middle lane at 6am on a Sunday when there`s nobody else on it
                    people who drive with headlights/foglights on in the bright sunshine
                    people who watch AND then vote on xfactor
                    Im sure thats what main beams, horn and driveing lights were invited for, as well as certain hand gestures.

Lost count how many times ive been on the M25 and seen an empty near side lane for a couple of miles and everyone doing 65 in the middle lane, and 75 odd in the outside lane.

Wont say what i did a few of those times either. :mischeif:
                    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
                      an o yeah i dont eat anything with a face
                      me to!!!....

veggie for 14 years and proud!!....

Comment

Those blokes that turn up in a trani van, jump out, fire up every 2 stroke machine known to man, run around a garden in 2 mins, and charge you £50.
                        Gardeners, yeah right.
                        rs2315.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X