Irish S2-ers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish S2-ers?

I'm across the water in Dublin at the end of the week.. Thurs - Sun. Any recommendations on where to go, and does anyone fancy a beer?
    1994 Audi S2 Avant - in pieces
    2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TFSi - goes fast
    1985 Audi 90 quattro - is wet

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

be prepared for bad roads!Definitely templebar at night, what would inerests be for daytime?almost the exact same S2, how has yours fared on the miles it has?
    1994 S2 Avant
    1995 Audi Coupe 2.0
    1998 A4 2.8 Quattro Avant

Comment

Irish by the way, flag wont change
      1994 S2 Avant
      1995 Audi Coupe 2.0

Comment

If of to Dublin next week too! Not with the car though, just strictly for Guinness and the Irish ladies
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Avant Parts.

Just saw you have interior parts. Still have em?
          1994 S2 Avant
          1995 Audi Coupe 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by ACT10N View Post
            be prepared for bad roads!Definitely templebar at night, what would inerests be for daytime?almost the exact same S2, how has yours fared on the miles it has?
            Drives brilliantly (if a little "loose") and takes track days in it's stride So long as you look after them, they look after you

I'm flying over and will not be driving over there at all, I'm always driving and on-call a lot so this is a well earned break.

When are you over Bo?

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by shark_90 View Post
              Drives brilliantly (if a little "loose") and takes track days in it's stride So long as you look after them, they look after you

I'm flying over and will not be driving over there at all, I'm always driving and on-call a lot so this is a well earned break.

When are you over Bo?
              23rd till the 26th. Staying in a youthfostal. Looks like you'll be gone by then. Have a good one though.
              91 S2 coupé - RIP
              98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Shame - would have been good if we were over there at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                X