quick q for the norway boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick q for the norway boys

Going to Olensvag tomorrow for about 3 weeks, will be working nightshift outside. How cold is it over there atm? Was in Bergin about this time last year but was never really outside except to walk up to the pub, can't really remember how cold it was (i know it snowed lol)

Cold...

0 degrees and snow...do a google...
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

0 degrees is summertime in norway
      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Yeh...

They're suffering a warm spell at the mo. But anything less than 5 degrees is cold for us soft Brits...er English...the Scots wear skirts in winter...now that's 'ard!
        Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Ive just been offered a job over there,and the temperature is the only thing putting me off going.Might wait until it gets to spring(or summer upto 30'c i hear).

Comment

Originally posted by Skull23 View Post
            0 degrees is summertime in norway
            Not after the greenhouse effect kicked into gear some 20 years ago... these days 0 deg C is quite normal for Dec thru March. Stays on the plus side of 0 most of the time now. Back in the good olde days, the norm was double digits on the minus side, with loads of snow. Mostly British type weather with rain and wind now, unfortunately.
            1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
            1994 80E Avant
            1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

www.yr.no ............

Comment

Originally posted by EspenW View Post
                Not after the greenhouse effect kicked into gear some 20 years ago... these days 0 deg C is quite normal for Dec thru March. Stays on the plus side of 0 most of the time now. Back in the good olde days, the norm was double digits on the minus side, with loads of snow. Mostly British type weather with rain and wind now, unfortunately.
                that is sad, we should all turn our cars to LPG

hail to the good old days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBrDcSf1DOI
                Last edited by Skull; 31 January 2008, 18:14.
                Audi Quattro WR

Comment

You still here...

Originally posted by spink View Post
                  Ive just been offered a job over there,and the temperature is the only thing putting me off going.Might wait until it gets to spring(or summer upto 30'c i hear).
                  Go, you will not regret it, beautiful country and the folks are right friendly.
                  Carlos.

Comment

Originally posted by Flat on my back View Post
                    Go, you will not regret it, beautiful country and the folks are right friendly.
                    ..and the laydies! Oh yes..

The temperature is quite stabil at the time as Espen says, but be aware of sudden drops bleow zero. Its those drops who splits the boys from the men

Just go on, but bring your own alcohol, that thing is scheisse expencive over here!

cheers,
                    Anders - S2 Avant Clubsport - 8pots or die!

sigpic

Comment

Norway is awesome, i love working there, the people are great, the food(not booze) is fantastic, the scenery is (well when you fly in over the Fjords on a chopper) beautiful!!!

And the ladies

only down side as Anders has put it "Bring your own", it's scary expensive

Comment

Going to Ølensvåg

She is from Ølensvåg(olensvag)
                        Her name is Elin Tvedt
                        Attached Files

Comment

he he

take a trip to iceland and see the ladies here, lots of miss universe you know
                          japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
                          www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

Ølensvåg

I live about an hour driving from Ølensvåg
                            And here its only raining,windy and about -1 +5 celsius.
                            More pics
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X