Can't drive..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't drive..

Broken my 2nd and 3rd metatarsels playing football last night. Bang goes lowering the Octavia tomorrow, bang goes Nurburgring trip next week.

I don't have any funking luck so I??
    1994 Audi S2 Avant - in pieces
    2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TFSi - goes fast
    1985 Audi 90 quattro - is wet

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Bad luck mate, get well soon.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Jesus,what was you playing fotball with a bolder??????????? Thats got to hurt. Get well soon fella, i was going to ring you yesterday to see if you was in as i was passing...............Hope the family is all well.
      Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Things are all good buddy, apart from this... the other guy in the tackle is a big lad and although it all happened a bit quickly I guess that he probably stood on my foot as I went to kick the ball and I twisted and went down. The problem is that my foot took all the strain and not my ankle, my ankle is perfectly OK infact.

**** it hurts.

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Comment

Terrible news, hope it all heals soon - shame you're gonna miss out on a trip to the 'ring too
          Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
          Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
          BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
          VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
          Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

get well soon! small bones do need time to heal unfortunatelly...

Comment

I know how much this hurts, did almost the same 3 weeks ago, the pain still hasnt gone, but using an auto to get about! I coudnt not drive I think i would go insane otherwise.
              Hope it heals quickly.
              Michael

Comment

Michael - nightmare! Did you do your left foot then? Mine's the right, I'm not sure how I'd manage braking and heel 'n' toe is definitely out of the equation!!!

Comment

No lol its my right, but Im pretty good with my left, and with a volvo auto its easy big pedals, no feel press to go, press to stop!!

Comment

Mine is the outer metatarsel, so no cast have got a plastic one if i want to use it, but managing to get around with it strapped up and use crutches, been trying to get back on it as soon as possible. I seem to be able to cope for short periods of putting weight just on the inside of my foot.
                    The Doc recons it could easily be 6-8 weeks before I lose the pain from it as I managed to rip a few tendons at the same time.

Comment

That's rotten luck Ben.
                      Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Matt.
                      Ex owner of a 1993 Silver Avant - RS2 spec.
                      2002 A8 sport 2.8 quattro Sold
                      2003 A6 Avant Tdi
                      Mk Indy 2.0 pinto circa 160 Bhp
                      2004 VW Caddy SDi
                      2002 Civic Type R

Comment

Get well soon mate. Never broken that before but know how frustrating it is getting injuries from football! Done my Cruciate 2 years ago and that is painful! 2 years on an 2 ops and still no sorted.
                        3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Working...
                        X