X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Animal lovers..... Meet Lola

Here she is, this was taken last week at 15 wks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GirlRacer; 19 August 2010, 00:15.

hi lola, dog
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]92 3B pearl white=gone back home to Germany,probably in bits and pieces

RS2 VOLCANO BLACK] soon to be broken to bits

Comment

She's gotta grow into them ears lol

Comment

Stunning English bull you have there, love them had one for 13 1/2 years all White. Loved him to bit and still miss him even though it was 11 year ago. When I get a dog it will be a English bull. One of the best dogs with kids too, I saw a miniture once at BVF they look really cute plus it was a pup.
        Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

sincerelly i always hated this kind of dogs.... they are horrible and very ugly i think

anyway good luck with it,surelly will be a nice dog

hello Lola¡
          RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
          BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
          LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

i bet you put them on the bbq in spain

we call um pig dogs round here.

take it you have no plants left now then

a Kinks fan?

Comment

dogs

nice dog here is my boyhttp://www.s2forum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28134&stc=1&d=12822101 96
              Attached Files

Comment

my mate has a houch style dog like that.

there was a guy round here had a massive german shepherd. he had a scirocco and left it in the car with windows down and all doors unlocked. it was never touched. theyd take the milk out of your tea round here.

Comment

Originally posted by keithsw0 View Post
                  nice dog here is my boyhttp://www.s2forum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28134&stc=1&d=12822101 96
                  my mate has two of them and one day me and another mate seen them in the back of his car and my mate said **** me its the dog with two heads of harrypotter which made me laugh..lol.
                  and i also call english bull tterriers pig dog as its nick name had it 16 years brilliant dog and for some reason other dogs never used to bark at it..

Comment

O and as the saying goes your going to need a bigger fence,,,

Comment

Had 8 of these little monsters in my house until recently.

Just the Sasha the mom left now.

Loving the look of Lola and yes they do grow into the ears !
                      sigpic
                      "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
                      BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
                      1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
                      2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

It can,t be.

Originally posted by keithsw0 View Post
                        shoot looks my mother inlaw

Comment

OMG those puppies are gorgeous, were u not tempted to keep one.

I have no sunflowers left, she has ate them.
                          The lawn now has baldy patches & holes appearing.
                          My window sills have little teeth marks where she watches me cats (have got 3 cats)
                          Anything thats not hers she will have n run like hell in the garden.
                          She thinks the settee is a trampoline n does bullie runs backwars n forwards
                          then will pounce.

And she is gonna have a dog crate, when i get an avant because she will eat
                          it, as she does now with the dog car.

But all in all, bullies are great dogs, but they do burp n pump
                          just like u

Comment

a mate of mine has been breeding these for years...full of character...

good luck....our terrier is currently destroying curtains....
                            mad as a box thumbs that one

Comment

Working...
                            X