Ebay Bites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Bites

Ebay have removed my listing for being to descriptive I listed my DRZ but said it`s NOT a KTM crf wr or kx

all i`m trying to do is appeal to more buyers to make a good price so ebay can have their share of the money

then there is the feedback where i cant leave negative for the tossers who mess me around and i`ve had my share!

effing ebay I hate you I`m going to open my own FREE-BAY where listings are free and the buyer pays the fee`s max £1 charge so if there are a million listings I`m doing ok

ebay must sell millions and millions of items and charge more than that they must be making a killing

yup. thieving scum. i hate them

quick to take your money, take ages to srt anything out. They heavily weight the process in favour of the buyer, does my head in. I never sell anything on ebay anymore, not worth the hassle :corey:
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

They dont like NOT this that and the other in the title so that it makes it easier for people to find what they are looking for.
      e.g, if i was looking for an s2 I wouldn't want loads of listings for 'bmw 3 series, not an s2'
      but yeh eBay is a skank and so heavily waited towards the buyer now that I couldn't even leave bad feedback last time someone f**ked me around

Comment

Working...
      X