Freddie Mercury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Mercury

It's time to come out. Yes I am a Queen.

Ermsorry. I mean I am a Queen FAN (some of you will appreciate the difference)

As a 12 year old when I first discovered them, there was no way I could admit to my couple of secret first LPs (Queen and Sheer Heart Attack).

BUT after years of ignoring the old vinyls, I recently aquired Queen's entire discography - like everything they did while Frddie Mercury was alive... ok ok laugh if you like..

But you know what...it Rocks !
    SOLD !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkx34M3XtY

1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
    A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

brill i myself am a massive queen fan and was lucky enough to see then at wembley in 86
      ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
      THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
        brill i myself am a massive queen fan and was lucky enough to see then at wembley in 86
        omg... you where very lucky to see them on wembley 86. was that a concert for open the NEW Wembley ?

I listen Queen until 92. then I have 7 years , and rock band No1. until today , no one can't beet them ...

Comment

Queen rock, end of, Freddie was a genius.

There was a good documentary on Sky the other week about him, such a talent and a sad loss to the music industry.

Never forgotten though

R.I.P

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Comment

In my younger days (when still I had hair ) I used to be a bit of a head banger. Loved Queen - Seven Seas of Rye and carried on appreciating their music as it evolved.
              Not sure if I saw the same documentary, but remember seeing one when they talked about the big moustaches of the day which were synonymous with being gay. They were known as 'flavour savers'!
              Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
              20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X