Fiancee's 40th Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiancee's 40th Birthday

Guys need some insipiration here she doesn't want any fuss whatsoever as shes dreading turning 40!! but what do you get your lass when basically she has everything this is the first time ive ever come stuck and have a serious lack of ideas? Any feedback and ideas would be gratefully acknowledged

Get her a rally experience day or hot air balloon or helicopter flight. Maybe a bit expensive but you can get good deals and it is a special birthday!

Comment

Helicopter is an idea?!!

Comment

Ummmm....a wedding ring?
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Take her to a Show... (No, not a car show, but a West end type show)....
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Do what my mate did... two tins of Stella... job done LOL
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Go-Ape at Matfen? Followed by a nice meal at The Rose and Crown, Romaldkirk...

Comment

Get her 39 small gifts (from the pound shop..) and one biggish gift. Count back 40 days and give her a small gift everyday and the large one on her 40th.......

Apparently it works a treat and they think you are so lovely and thoughtful, all in you could get the job done for about £75...

Cant remember who told me this... might of even been the wife telling me what one of her friends husband did... (she didn't mention the the pound shop though...)

Hope it helps...

Darren.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                  Ummmm....a wedding ring?
                  Dave,

Class post.

Comment

Ummmm....a wedding ring?
                    Oh hell no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJones View Post
                      Get her 39 small gifts (from the pound shop..) and one biggish gift. Count back 40 days and give her a small gift everyday and the large one on her 40th.......

Apparently it works a treat and they think you are so lovely and thoughtful, all in you could get the job done for about £75...

Cant remember who told me this... might of even been the wife telling me what one of her friends husband did... (she didn't mention the the pound shop though...)

Hope it helps...

Darren.
                      Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by bazburn View Post
                        Go-Ape at Matfen? Followed by a nice meal at The Rose and Crown, Romaldkirk...
                        Whats Go-ape??? Its only 5 mins from where i live at matfen and am guessing you mean the rose and crown on the miltary??

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                          Oh hell no!!!
                          She's your fiancee and she is turning 40? Unless you two have agreed no marriage, I have to guess (having done the marriage thing twice (the last time has lasted 30 years plus)), she *will* be expecting to set a date for a wedding, i.e. a wedding ring is in your future.

Happy wife, happy life there boyyo.

Good luck.
                          RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

She's your fiancee and she is turning 40? Unless you two have agreed no marriage, I have to guess (having done the marriage thing twice (the last time has lasted 30 years plus)), she *will* be expecting to set a date for a wedding, i.e. a wedding ring is in your future.

Happy wife, happy life there boyyo.

Good luck.
                            Not just yet we are both happy the way things are at the moment

Comment

Ummmm....a wedding ring?
                              I was going to say that

Comment

Working...
                              X